Not So Scarey..... LOL

FeistyLaraCroft

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Kewl......got my own cheerleader....:tounge: Thanx FG.:)

eaglelover

those are pretty neat.. have to learn how to even get a pic on this thing lol.. can't now but will soon!!!

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
eagle....its easy...hit the image button....once put in the url, then hit the image button again.
Hint; it has a pic of a small mountain on it...Hope that helps ya.

Frog_girl

LOL, Cheerleading frog thats the first lol! I have green and yellow pom poms lol i hop around tring to dance lol!

windysbaby

hey lara, those are cool sigs. i need to get one myself. with all the advice here, i should be able to without too much trouble.

Hi Feisty Lara,

do you have any ideas for me..lol.......... I didn't know you did this... I am learning, but a long way to go........:hehe: . Your work is great...:)

Cheers CAWM....

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Just looking in. Ok Vampire Chika....... come back when you can....like Christmas vacation. ;)

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Lara..I need not mention what lovely work you do....just know I truly find your work wonderful!

FeistyLaraCroft

Jokeroo Enthusiast
CAWM.I can fix ya up with a Christmas tag now and if ya want a sig for everyday use just let me know what type you like "Unicorns,Frogs<Dogs..Etc." :)

Thank You Patrish for your kind words.....:happy:

Thank you Lara, that is great!!!! you do such beautiful work....... and everyday one........ a "cat" woman.. maybe a bit sexy..... thanks Lara....