Obama’s ‘We Underestimated Isis’ Comments Blown Away By US Intel Officials!

sybarite

Obama’s ‘We Underestimated Isis’ Comments Blown Away By US Intel Officials
Steve Watson

While the President was comparing ISIS terrorists to the Jayvee squad, US intelligence officials were warning that the threat was real and imminent, according to the head of the House Intelligence Committee.

Chairman Mike Rogers (R-Mich.) issued a statement Monday that directly contradicts Obama’s comments on in an interview Sunday, where the President suggested that an intelligence failure was to blame for the “underestimation” of the rise of the ISIS group.
“For over a year, U.S. intelligence agencies specifically warned that ISIL was taking advantage of the situation in Syria to recruit members and provoke violence that could spill into Iraq and the rest of the region,” Rogers urged, using an alternate acronym for the group.

Perhaps Obama was unaware of the intelligence because he has, according to the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), missed over half his second term daily intel briefings. Or perhaps he was unaware because, as he has himself suggested, he gets his information from TV news networks.

“It’s pretty well-known that the president hasn’t taken in-person intelligence briefings with any regularity since the early days of 2009,” an Obama national security staffer said Monday, adding “He gets them in writing.”

“Unless someone very senior has been shredding the president’s daily briefings and telling him that the dog ate them, highly accurate predictions about ISIL have been showing up in the Oval Office since before the 2012 election,” the Obama security staffer revealed.

O.k. who forgot to put the intel on the back of Barry's golf score card? Either this president is cheering Isis on, or he is the most incompetent president we have ever had.

Goodgrief

Someone very close to me, who also loves puns and word games, came up with this: "Obamasshole".

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4581182]I prefer ObamaLlama lol. I think he will not be remembered well.[/QUOTE]

Or should it be Obamalamadingdong?

Dawg! Really putting a date on my era with that one!

Only a few people in here will remember that one! LMAO!

01Aladdin

<-------- remembers. Funny how the memory changes... was it really obamallammadingdong? Lmao :gmorn:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4581330]

Or should it be Obamalamadingdong?

Dawg! Really putting a date on my era with that one!

Only a few people in here will remember that one! LMAO!
[/QUOTE]

Remember!!! Pah! I used to go out with a girl named Bony Moronie..........:teeth:

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4582561]Remember!!! Pah! I used to go out with a girl named Bony Moronie..........:teeth:[/QUOTE]
You got her pregnant.... She moved to the States. Changed her name and called her son Mac Aroni

01Aladdin

Probably ran around with Normie and his Mates at the icecream parlour

01Aladdin

[video=youtube;ITqh-Tzs3QM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITqh-Tzs3QM[/video]

01Aladdin

Here's the precurser song The Newcastle Song" - welcome to Australia in the 70's lmao - best time the country ever had.

[video=youtube;YXhs6vNLdvo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXhs6vNLdvo[/video]