odds and ends ...

B

Boobies4Booboo

OH MY GOD ROM!! I cant believe! those ones were completly spectacular!! wonderful artworks!! :butbut: :D:happy: :hehe:

FaultyDog

[QUOTE="ninab112003, post: 2092939]Im not seeing but black pics.[/quote]

I think that's exactly what you're supposed to see...except for the Harlem one. ;)

roosterowl1

Cool Pics Squirt. The last one looks like a rooster, is it? I try and save pics of roosters and owls( guess why)

squirt

Administrator
WOW! Squirt those are so cool, I think that I am going to use one of those really cute one's with the halo's as a signature picture here because that is so me.
[/FONT]
would you like me to put your name on it? if you'll tell me which one, I'd be happy to do that for you! :bigsmile:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="crhend, post: 2092665]Congrats on POD![/QUOTE]

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Iceman, post: 2092710]Congratulations on POD Mrs. Squirt.:inlove: [/QUOTE]

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

squirt

Administrator
that's my fault, I didn't post the "rest of the story" lol it's New York City after the black out of 2003, black pics are what you're supposed to see lol[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE="ninab112003, post: 2092943]Congrats On Pod!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Boobies4Booboo, post: 2092953]OH MY GOD ROM!! I cant believe! those ones were completly spectacular!! wonderful artworks!! :butbut: :D:happy: :hehe:[/quote]

Sweetheart ~ you are so right ~ and one of the best in the world is a man called Julian Beever" I don't quite understand how he gets the sit up type of artwork, I'm told he uses a magnifying glass to look at only one angle ~ but I agree they are something different;

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi everyone ~ just a little example, the first I have already posted, the second is taken from the side view ~ now this to me takes some talent ~ hope you agree;

Now to me this gift is awesome !!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[/URL][/CENTER]

Darlin' I think you are right, if it's Rooster as in "Rooster Cogburn" [the great John Wayne] then it means he has a patch over the other eye ~ so at least he can shoot straight when he cums !!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2093125]you made me look lol it only shows us the one eye lol so that's 3 votes for it being a rooster? lol[/quote]

Right as always my dear ~ but where is his gun ??