Old Timer here

DirtyBlonde

Hey everyone! I haven't been here since early 2000. My name was not dirty blonde but barefoot babe. I guess I set this up years ago but don't remember it. But I remember "Dreamer" and "Manzy" RIP to both. It's been so long since I have been here I wonder what my siggy was. Someone with real talent made all of them most with sparkles and bare feet ! Which figures because pedicures are my favorite thing!

squirt

Administrator
Dusty wasn't on the Roo, she was on Tooner's, we made her an honorary Roo member

any sig you had as barefoot babe is long gone, uploaders die, that's what they do
and it's clear you heard about Dreamer - welcome back, I wish it was under better circumstances
flowerforyou.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hey everyone! I haven't been here since early 2000. My name was not dirty blonde but barefoot babe. I guess I set this up years ago but don't remember it. But I remember "Dreamer" and "Manzy" RIP to both. It's been so long since I have been here I wonder what my siggy was. Someone with real talent made all of them most with sparkles and bare feet ! Which figures because pedicures are my favorite thing!
I see you on Facebook but I am more than thrilled you stopped by does this mean your back lol
@barefootbabe <—- has some sigs but they are Christmas ones
We had a lot of fun here you were my BFB ♥

squirt

Administrator
I see you on Facebook but I am more than thrilled you stopped by does this mean your back lol
@barefootbabe <—- has some sigs but they are Christmas ones
We had a lot of fun here you were my BFB ♥
I can get this account back for you, if you're interested ♥

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Welcome back sorry I don't remember you but HEY I don't remember what I had for breakfast this morning.