Old Timer

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Two guys, one old timer and one young, were pushing their carts around Costco when they collide.

The old timer said to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The young guy said, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."

The old guy said, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"

The young guy replied, "Well, she is 24 yrs old, tall, with blonde hair, big blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?"

The old timer said, "It doesn't matter. Let's look for yours."

Most old timers are helpful like that!

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2663026]that's so very kind of him! lol :sigh: :p[/quote]

You can always count on an old timer! lol

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2663234]'cept when they're looking for pecan pies in Home Depot lol :crazy:[/quote]

That must be an inside joke!

squirt

Administrator
that really happened to me while I was working for HD lol had an elderly gentleman ask me where we kept the pecan pies, I took him by the hand, walked him out the door and pointed to the grocery store across the street lol he thanked me very much and went that way! lol[/COLOR][/B]

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2668282]that really happened to me while I was working for HD lol had an elderly gentleman ask me where we kept the pecan pies, I took him by the hand, walked him out the door and pointed to the grocery store across the street lol he thanked me very much and went that way! lol[/quote]

That's sweet, too bad it wasn't on film! lol

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2668299]I just got a letter in the mail from one of the elderly customers there, he's got a trout for me lol

... yep, a fish! lol :lookaroun I have NO idea how he got my address lol[/quote]

You've got an admirer my dear! Sure it's not a trouser trout?! lol

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2671049]it says "a rainbow trout" that he caught in Montana lol[/quote]

It's gonna be about as old as him by the time you get it!! lol

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2671059]I don't eat fish lol :blush:[/quote]

So you're not a lesbian, I know that! lol:sigh:

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2723891]lmao ... I do hope he's found a use for that fish by now lol[/quote]

The pineapple and soy glazed salmon turned out well yesterday! Also made the curried brown rice with dried cranberries and almond slivers. For desert I made a warm chocolate and caramel cake. You bake em in ramekins and eat em right out of the cup. Man they was goooood!:bigsmile:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="longwalker, post: 2725869]The pineapple and soy glazed salmon turned out well yesterday! Also made the curried brown rice with dried cranberries and almond slivers. For desert I made a warm chocolate and caramel cake. You bake em in ramekins and eat em right out of the cup. Man they was goooood!:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

where's mine??? lol :eh: you're becoming quite the chef! lol :bigsmile:

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2725882]where's mine??? lol :eh: you're becoming quite the chef! lol :bigsmile:[/quote]

Yeah but it took me four hours in the kitchen cuz I don't know what I'm doing! One hour getting to the store for ingredients I didn't have!:eh:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="longwalker, post: 2726023]Yeah but it took me four hours in the kitchen cuz I don't know what I'm doing! One hour getting to the store for ingredients I didn't have!:eh:[/QUOTE]

roflmfao ... it ain't easy bein' the cook! lmao :bigsmile:
butt lol where's my chocolate and caramel thingy??? lol :eh:

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2726137]roflmfao ... it ain't easy bein' the cook! lmao :bigsmile:
butt lol where's my chocolate and caramel thingy??? lol :eh:[/quote]

In my pants. sete

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="longwalker, post: 2726166]In my pants. sete[/QUOTE]

that must make for funny walkin' lol is it runnin' down your leg? lol :eh: :devil: