Our Very Own Stevent On TMZ

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
[video]http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_blv2o8cp[/video]

Bamber

Super Moderator
All I can see is some wench being made up.

...Update: for some reason I couldn't see it yesterday, but it loaded fine today. Your five seconds of fame, eh, Steven.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Awww J.D. thanks ever so much I was going to record that myself but couldn't get my VCR working. LOL!

And they cut me off so soon there was a lot more I wanted to say. I like Mel although the guy is twisted in some ways. As for the Jews starting all the wars don't really think so but do know they really suffered in one of them.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Congratulations, Sweetie!!! When I saw the video was over 40 minutes long, I was going to hit delete, (I really don't give a rat's behind about Mel Gibson and his attitude!) but noticed you just past the 3 minute mark.

squirt

Administrator
thank you, MT! lol :bravo:

lookin' good there, Steven! lol :lotsalove:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
LOL! M.T. I really don't give a rats either about what he does but TMZ picks the subjects.

No Bamber I was on television before a show called "Buck Owens and the Buckaroos." had a t.v. show called just that in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the early 1950's & 60's. Yes I was about 9 years old and they interviewed me with my leg brace's and talked about poliomyelitis cause in those days that is the worst word people wanted to hear.