Pain or gain?

01Aladdin

Someone (let's call this person Mr K for now) has offered me an inordinate amount of money to perform a particular (and peculiar) act of hmmm shall we say gratification, upon his person. Now, i'm not saying the offer is as unnatractive as the offerer, but i have to ask - will i regret this? Will Mr K want more when he finds out how good I am? Will his wifey (let's call her "Annabelle" - not her real name) be upset to learn of Mr K's Wednesday fetish?

Most of all, and i really need to ask - will the smell ever go away?

LilMissPurrfect

[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4586773]

Most of all, and i really need to ask - will the smell ever go away?[/QUOTE]

:noidea: but a smell seem to fade after you get used to it.
:whistle:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Maybe Mr K (whoever that is ) will want to return the gratification to get his money back.As he may have been told by,( i will call her Mrs B .S.) That you are very quick and will probably disappoint Mr K.

01Aladdin

Lmaoooooooooo it's wednesday and i'm spectin my bank account to be better off... and now im gettin frightened lol

Bamber

Super Moderator
:thinking:
He's asked you to rub his poorly knee better, hasn't he? He asks everyone to do that.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
How does everyone seem to know who Mr K is apart from me?

I doubt Mr K will touch a silly old Fosters drinking randy five second man with a barge pole anyway, so i think he is safe.

LilMissPurrfect

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4587297]:thinking:
He's asked you to rub his poorly knee better, hasn't he? He asks everyone to do that.[/QUOTE]

Any reason why Mr.K can not rub his own.... uhrrrr...... poorly knee? :huh:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
This Mr K must just be a bit of a perv who likes a bit of touchy feely

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4587342]Any reason why Mr.K can not rub his own.... uhrrrr...... poorly knee? :huh:[/QUOTE]
Yeah: he claims to have given up rubbing his *ahem* "poorly knee".

01Aladdin

Mr K didn't pony up the dollars. He can rub his own knee! Tighter than a fish's ass that one lol. I did get a text from "Annabelle" saying she'd figured out a way to fulfill Mr K without having to fork out more than $9.99 including the vaseline.

I'm sure she'll have fun :p

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Who is this Annabelle?
Is it one of Aladdins blow up dolls?

Bamber

Super Moderator
Annabelle? Didn't she cross the Alps on an Echidna, or a sycophant, or something like that?

01Aladdin

lmao you guys just keep crackin me up lolol

It's all a moot point now anyways... Mr K chickened out n kept his money - too afraid to learn the truth about himself i guess. "Annabelle", (not her true name) his long suffering wifey is probably relieved too - unsure if she hads to use a single leg of the stool to pleasure Mr K... or the entire thing.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Whoever this Mr K is i would shake his hand....Or what ever he sticks out.

Goodgrief

Been looking at this one for a while. All I can come up with is: "Two knee high sucks (socks).

01Aladdin

I have to admit i was disappointed - mostly because i didnt get paid lol.

Mr K will never know what he missed out on lmao

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4603657]I have to admit i was disappointed - mostly because i didnt get paid lol.

Mr K will never know what he missed out on lmao[/QUOTE] still want you to show me *thud*