Pick a song!!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast

LilMissPurrfect

I know that I have posted this video already years ago... but it is more appropriate than ever before.
The world is gone mad and has never been more divided than now. It seems that there are two major sites pointing their fingers at each other, not realising that they are just as wrong as the other. And then there is this big part in the middle that keeps thinking ¨what the f*ck" is going on.
It also seems that the Roo is losing their humour/joke side. Things in the joke sections are taken too seriously and instead of taking the joke as an adult/grownup, people seem to get offended and defensive.

Well, that is my take and my 5 cents opinion on what is going on in the world and on here.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I know that I have posted this video already years ago... but it is more appropriate than ever before.
The world is gone mad and has never been more divided than now. It seems that there are two major sites pointing their fingers at each other, not realising that they are just as wrong as the other. And then there is this big part in the middle that keeps thinking ¨what the f*ck" is going on.
It also seems that the Roo is losing their humour/joke side. Things in the joke sections are taken too seriously and instead of taking the joke as an adult/grownup, people seem to get offended and defensive.

Well, that is my take and my 5 cents opinion on what is going on in the world and on here.

couldn’t of said it better myself I’m in the middle “what the f*ck is going on” 😧