*Prayers for Queen Isabella*

sassypants

:inlove:

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
Our thot and prayer are with the Queen for a speedy recovery and thanking the Lord it wasn't cancerous

hendrix

My Dear Queen Know that you will be in my prayers and hun know I love you and wish a speedy recovery.

essex boy

Super Moderator

Thanks for letting us know Sassy.
Hope you make a full recovery soon,Isabella.
They need you at work LOL

Angels'mom

OMG.....Queenie.....you are and will be in my prayers!!! If you need to talk just send you know where to find me. I love you my friend

Angeldreams

Sending healing thoughts and much love to my dear friend and revered Queen Issy, hugs and blessings, Angel

tumbleweed11855

A Premium Deadhead
my queen you know that i will pray for you everyday and you are always in my thoughts....you know where to find me also....hugs and kisses sweety.....:inlove:

Last edited:
you've always had them - but extra now. I always pray for all of my friend's/family's health & happiness. That includes of course my roo family! loads of love!

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
Sweetie .. you know I have worried about you since you told me. I love you dearly and knew that God would not do that to you! You have already been through so much, more then I know I could handle. He knows that you have been more support for me this past year then anyone else I know. So, once you told me that you were having surgery, I begged him to make sure that you came through with flying colors. That you were one of his angels here on earth and we could not do it without YOU!!!! :inlove:

BigPapa

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie , and I send ya nuth'in but the best of wishes for a very speedy recovery! Whether you realize it or not you are most definatly a pillar here on the roo and you have your own special way of bringing happiness into the lives of all those you touch! So get well soon Missy!!

massager

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Wheres my Queen I misses you sweety call me g/f
Hugs and Kisses!!

Dear Queen.
Sorry to hear of this and glad to hear that everything turned out ok. Get plenty of rest and know that you are loved and missed.