Prayers Needed for our Sexysadie

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast

Dear Miss Sadie ....... hope all goes well, you are so missed ~ hurry up and come back and cheer us up ~ you're in my prayers ~ take care ~ hugs ~ RL

Huggies

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Vinnie, post: 2662615]Anyone got any news yet?[/quote]

Thanks for asking Vinnie..last night she was on some pretty heavy duty meds for the pain.She was a bit goofy but did say they will operate today if they can find the doctor.(You have to understand the Canadian medical system..lol).I don't expect to hear much more until she's out of the hospital hun.:sigh::sigh:

Huggies

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Like I promised...I just got off the phone with Sadie..she called me from the hospital.She sounds to be in good spirits and no pain at the moment because of pain meds.She told me they will be operating tonight between 6 and midnight.I also told her that everyone is keeping her in their thoughts and prayers.She's very thankful to all of you.
I just want to say a big thank you to all of you for posting these for her.You are all so sweet.Big huggsssss.:inlove::inlove:

Alaskan John

I haven't been on in awhile, but for some reason I found time to sign on tonight - must've been Sadie calling telepathically! Get well soon sweetie. You are in my thoughts and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery! Call or PM if there's anything I can do for you my friend.

And thanks so much for the updates Ms. Huggies! You too are a gem I have missed corresponding with!

Huggies

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Alaskan John, post: 2663598]I haven't been on in awhile, but for some reason I found time to sign on tonight - must've been Sadie calling telepathically! Get well soon sweetie. You are in my thoughts and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery! Call or PM if there's anything I can do for you my friend.

And thanks so much for the updates Ms. Huggies! You too are a gem I have missed corresponding with![/quote]

Thank you so much John she will be so happy to have seen you here.:sigh:
You are most welcome babe and I have missed talking with you also.Huggssssss.:inlove::inlove:

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
Glad you get quickly seen to now Sadie..You are in my thoughts-
keep your chin up
HUGS Anna.x

Last edited:

Lotty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Thanks Huggies for letting us know..... :bigsmile:

Sadie,

Please know that we are all thinking of you and sending out thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Concentrate on getting well my friend.

hugs and love from Lotty xxxx
:bigsmile:

Auto-Tech

Hoping everything goes well for Sadie
wishing her a speedy and Healthy recovery :)
Auto

Huggies

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I will let you all know as soon as I hear from Sadie..huggssssssss.:inlove: