Prayers Needed for our Sexysadie

Huggies

Jokeroo Enthusiast

Last edited:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
I won't be here for very long Betty, I just wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy birthday and to thank you for letting everybody know why I haven't been around. I'm doing fine now, getting stronger every day, in fact if this keeps up I'll be my....umm..young self again in no time at all..lol. Everybody's been great, they're spoiling me rotten, as well they should. The surgeon says that I can't go back to work for 4 to 6 weeks, I'll be climbing the walls by then but hey...the good news is that I'll be assured to lose that pesky 5 pounds that I got for Christmas..lol. I haven't finished reading the comments added but I will soon I promise and I will also reply to each and every one of them. Thank you again for being such a dear friend to me Betty....you ARE an angel. many many hugs and all my love...Talk to you soon...:inlove::inlove::inlove:[/SIZE]

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Iceman, post: 2661651]That was real considerate of her to let us know. [/QUOTE]

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Huggies, post: 2661673]You sound pissed but I just found out as she has been in the hospital.They let her home for the day.She has to be back in tomorrow morning.Sorry Robert.:sigh:[/QUOTE]

Many thanks to you sweetheart:inlove:

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
Sadie,just wanted to stop by to say I am so happy that things went well for you and that your on the road to recovery.Thoughts and prayers to you..Take care of yourself !!*HUGS* Diana

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
glad to hear youre back home
Take care hun
HUGs
Anna

Lotty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi Sadie,

So glad to hear you are on the road to recovery and back at home.

big hugs from Lotty xxx

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Vinnie, post: 2661682]Well I hope she makes a speedy and full recovery. We should be the last thing on her mind if she's not well.[/QUOTE]

I'm fine Vinnie, I'm strong and healthy and it won't take me long to bounce back from this. I thank you for your concern.:sigh:​

indianajoe

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Sadie...I hadnt been around for a while so was unaware you had been in hospital and had operation.. so glad to see youre getting better. hugs

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status

[QUOTE="Kok, post: 2661724]My best wishes for Sadie.

kok[/QUOTE]​

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status

[QUOTE="mountainlion20032003, post: 2662008]You are in my thoughts and prayers Sexysadie for a speedy recovery. Big Hugs!:inlove::inlove:
[/QUOTE]​

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status

[QUOTE="crhend, post: 2662016]Best Wishes for a speedy recovery

[/QUOTE]​