Prayers Needed for our Sexysadie

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status

[QUOTE="kiki5711, post: 2662943]
[/QUOTE]​

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Huggies, post: 2663249]
Like I promised...I just got off the phone with Sadie..she called me from the hospital.She sounds to be in good spirits and no pain at the moment because of pain meds.She told me they will be operating tonight between 6 and midnight.I also told her that everyone is keeping her in their thoughts and prayers.She's very thankful to all of you.
I just want to say a big thank you to all of you for posting these for her.You are all so sweet.Big huggsssss.:inlove::inlove:

[/QUOTE]

OOOOOOOOOOOO! I wouldn't wanna repeat that night for anything..lol..I'm so glad it's over doll. You are a treasure Betty, and I thank you for being my friend. *big hugs*:inlove::inlove:

jhntlfsn

TO SEXXY SADIE !!!

hmm get well honey !!! ok
miss your chats here !!! & wit :hehe:
:yin-yang:
a rose for you ok
:rose:

Huggies

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 2707304]OOOOOOOOOOOO! I wouldn't wanna repeat that night for anything..lol..I'm so glad it's over doll. You are a treasure Betty, and I thank you for being my friend. *big hugs*:inlove::inlove:[/quote]

I know sweetheart it wasn't very pleasant.I'm just so very thankful that you are alright now and back to the ole SexySadie..hehehe.Don't you dare thank me for being your friend..it just came naturally.It was meant to be.:blush::inlove::inlove:

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3EoHz29guo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3EoHz29guo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Huggies, post: 2708789]I know sweetheart it wasn't very pleasant.I'm just so very thankful that you are alright now and back to the ole SexySadie..hehehe.Don't you dare thank me for being your friend..it just came naturally.It was meant to be.:blush::inlove::inlove:[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way Betty, it was sooo meant to be. I'm in a better place because I know you. I love you sweetheart...to bits and pieces:inlove::inlove::inlove:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="brilor, post: 2709399]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3EoHz29guo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3EoHz29guo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/QUOTE]

A beautiful song, by beautiful artists, send to me by a beautiful person. Thank you SB:inlove:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Huggies, post: 2709833]
Goosebumps!!! :sigh:
[/QUOTE]

I know:sigh:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
What a doll you are:inlove:

I haven't been on in awhile, but for some reason I found time to sign on tonight - must've been Sadie calling telepathically! Get well soon sweetie. You are in my thoughts and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery! Call or PM if there's anything I can do for you my friend.

And thanks so much for the updates Ms. Huggies! You too are a gem I have missed corresponding with!
[/COLOR]

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status

[QUOTE="Huggies, post: 2663690]Thank you so much John she will be so happy to have seen you here.:sigh:
You are most welcome babe and I have missed talking with you also.Huggssssss.:inlove::inlove:[/QUOTE]​

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="brilor, post: 2768344]Praying for SS![/quote]
I hope all is well with Sadie-
:inlove:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
Good morning Anna and SB. I want to thank you for the prayers, you guys are the best, but all is well with me now. I`m all better and back to work. I love you all, thank you again for thinking of me*big hugs and kisses*:inlove:

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 2768365]Good morning Anna and SB. I want to thank you for the prayers, you guys are the best, but all is well with me now. I`m all better and back to work. I love you all, thank you again for thinking of me*big hugs and kisses*:inlove:[/quote]
YW-Im glad to hear...take it easy-and thanks for the st.paddys fun earlier...
I think brilor has still not seen our offer..lol:p:happy:
big hugs n love:inlove: