profile error

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
is anybody else having problems going to profiles including your own.I keep getting that data error page..

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
it wouldn't let me edit my post to put this in,got that same message.*LOL*

Database error

The Funny Forums by Jokeroo database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following: •Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
•Open the board.jokeroo.com home page, then try to open another page.
•Click the Back button to try another link.

The board.jokeroo.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
Oh Thank you Thank you so much.I was so afraid it was my comp going bad.*LOL* *HUGS*

LilMissPurrfect

[QUOTE="little bit, post: 4462483]Oh Thank you Thank you so much.I was so afraid it was my comp going bad.*LOL* *HUGS*[/QUOTE]

No......you can relax.....lol..it is the Roo!! *hugs*

Bamber

Super Moderator
I tried to submit a ticket about this error but got a SQL error. I did manage to send a message via "Contact Us". :waiting:

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4462491]No......you can relax.....lol..it is the Roo!! *hugs*[/QUOTE]

Thank you !! Have a Great day !! *HUGS*

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4462498]I tried to submit a ticket about this error but got a SQL error. I did manage to send a message via "Contact Us". :waiting:[/QUOTE]

Thank you Mr Bamber! so nice to know your not alone.*LOL* I hope they get it fixed soon.. Have a wonderful day !*HUGS*

Bamber

Super Moderator
I've sent e-mails to the relevant people; hopefully it'll get fixed fairly soon.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
unfortunately, when they "fix" something, they often shut down. That's okay...They do a wonderful job of keeping the Roo going!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi guys ~ just signed in today ~ and 'yep' I have it too ~ oh well it is the weekend...........LOL

LilMissPurrfect

[QUOTE="Romford Lad, post: 4462635]Hi guys ~ just signed in today ~ and 'yep' I have it too ~ oh well it is the weekend...........LOL[/QUOTE]

:huh:
Damn those time difference!!!! :eh:

Last edited:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4462639]:huh:
Damn those time difference!!!! :eh:
[/QUOTE]

Haha.....yep ~ it certainly gets to you my dear one....the thing is, that many of my friends over the years have always said, when something goes 'pear-shaped' ..."it must be the weekend already"...even though it was Wednesday.....LOL

squirt

Administrator
it seems to be fixed now? I can access profiles and settings

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4462651]It is working again.......[/QUOTE]

Yep....seems to be dear lady.......LOL.....can't be the weekend after all..........LOL