Public Apology to Horty by loud-mouthed Pixurguy

Pixsurguy

I wrote disrespectfully to Horty on a number of occasions in various threads recently and I had no right to do so. Horty is a good man and deserves better treatment from me and everyone else.

My problem is that my ass overloads my mouth when I get heated up and pissed off in matters of politics (maybe religion as well). You'd think that an old fart like me would have figured out that silence is golden and Duct Tape on my mouth is silver (and a great idea).

In any event - I shot off my mouth in public and it seems that a public apology is in order.

Mr. Horty - I hope that you'll forgive an old fool his volatile reaction in matters political. I'll try to do better.

squirt

Administrator
well, FWIW lol I think you're both wonderful! :sendinglove:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
You're a good man Pix, and I'm sure Horty will forgive and forget..whispering 'he's awesome':kiss:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Wwwwwellllll................

Ain't this a fine howdy-do?!!!! :D

Sir,
I will humbly accept your apology regardless of how un-necessary I feel it may be, as that is the gentlemanly thing to do.
We often disagree on semantics, but rarely are we disagreeable with each other.
I am certain that I've showed my ass a time or 4, so I call your apology and raise you a handshake and a hug. :handshake: :hugs:
There are times and circumstances in each of our lives that rile up that inner asshole, and sometimes it's best to just let him and to play once in a while.

Humbly,
Rodney

PS
Don't think, for a minute, I'm gonna slack of on your ornery ass though ;)

:thumbs up:

***hat-tipping emoticon**

Pixsurguy

(Up yours jerk-off). :raspberry:hahahahahahahahahaha[/COLOR]

:thumbs up:

***hat-tipping emoticon**
Seriously though - I really do appreciate your gentlemanly response. I'm not gonna fall on my sword just yet, but I do feel better after having made the apology. And yes, from my point of view it was necessary. You are a good man Charlie Brown.

squirt

Administrator
awwwwwwwwwwwwww ... I've got a really nice warm fuzzy feelin' now ... lol :sigh:

:heartburst: :heartburst:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I don't wanna kill this thread anytime soon.

I think apologies, in Debate, are too few and far between.

Too often some people forget there is a living breathing human being on the other side of this monitor.

Just the fact that we, at least, can acknowledge that speaks volumes!!

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 3318799]Lemme feel :meme:[/QUOTE]

I have a feelin' you're feelin' it too ... lol :blush: :blowkiss:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3318800]I have a feelin' you're feelin' it too ... lol :blush: :blowkiss:[/QUOTE]
You think I'm just a big smooshy marshmallow, hunh??!! :lookaroun

Yer right :blush:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 3318808]You think I'm just a big smooshy marshmallow, hunh??!! :lookaroun

Yer right :blush:[/QUOTE]

I thought so lol :blush: :rose:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Mimi, post: 3319517]Kipper! :laugh3:

What a sweet thread! :inlove:[/QUOTE]

Not THAT is someone I wouldn't mind doing a little "member bashing" with :aroused:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3319468]Prolly incontinence...:hehehaha:[/QUOTE]

no, that would be a warm wet feeling ... lol :kisses:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
All I want to say is that it takes a big man to issue an apology ~ and an equally big man to accept it in a gentlemanly manner ~ we are therefore bless to have two such characters amongst us.......RL

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Romford Lad, post: 3319605]All I want to say is that it takes a big man to issue an apology ~ and an equally big man to accept it in a gentlemanly manner ~ we are therefore bless to have two such characters amongst us.......RL [/QUOTE]
yeaaa.....

blah, blah blah
:raspberry:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 3319612]yeaaa.....

blah, blah blah
:raspberry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry Hortysir ~ I forgot ~ I used words of more than four letters ~ I'll be more careful next time...

:Tongue: