Pzifer refusews to sell drugs for executions

Vinnie

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/pfizer-execution-drugs-lethal-injection.html?_r=0

With the decision of the company to refuse to sanction the use of it's products in executions, is this an example of a company imposing it's will over the stated will of the people? Does it demonstrate over-reach by commercial interests or merely the correct aplication of company and commercial concderns.
Should the company be copelled to continue to supply the products?
Should the company be able to limit the use oftheir products if they are obtained via a grey market?

Tsalagi

I believe that the various states, with their vast drug interdiction agencies should be able to dip into their supply of heroin or cocaine and load the needles with massive overdoses. We know that they work by looking at the early exit of so many "pop stars".
The Court can't call it cruel and unusual punishment as the felons would go out with smiles on their faces.

Win, win situation for sure!

T

sybarite

[QUOTE="Tsalagi, post: 4878056]I believe that the various states, with their vast drug interdiction agencies should be able to dip into their supply of heroin or cocaine and load the needles with massive overdoses. We know that they work by looking at the early exit of so many "pop stars".
The Court can't call it cruel and unusual punishment as the felons would go out with smiles on their faces.

Win, win situation for sure!

T
[/QUOTE]

I probably shouldn't be laughing at this but I can't help myself!

Vinnie

A lot of the cocktail of drugs they use in executions are to ensure the witnesses don't have nightmares (muscle relaxants etc.) Not certain an overdose is such a pleasant experience for anyone!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Don't think it really matters to me course I've never been in any prison. Besides this little pebble of sand sometimes hot and sometimes cold is waiting to blow itself up due to what humans done to it cause needing to refuel is important to every thing. Going to see if I can get some sleep now cause the trains will be running again in the morning and haveta do what I gotta do cause there are to dam many elec. magnets fucking with me.

Mimi

Absolutely they should have a choice. Imagine if we all had to go by "the stated will of the people". No thanks.