Queen Isabella (Queenie) needs our prayers 💜

pandora1

queen isabella

1580779133844.png

HELLO ALL
I have home now for 2 days and survived!!! Got a lot of calling done to my various doctors I will be going to my follow sit on the
12 th of Feb. I think i mho want to hay or may not get my staples taken out. It has been a lot of adjusting and trying to keep my frustration level down and be nice to people {JACK} who want to help and don't know how and mainly aren't helping and getting in your way hahahaha I appreciate you your prayers good thoughts goog vibes and energy

queen isabella

1580780262770.png

This is what I posted in our Roo Forum on Face Book to let everyone what had REALLY happened because at the time it did happen so much was going on and things got twisted.................
Hello Rooers ~ I;m Back!!!😁
Got home yesterday evening in the 7ish hour.
Thanks Carol Gonzales for letting everyone know what happened. A lot happened but here the deal. Last Thursday 1.23 I was walking to get my mail which is on a mailbox island I had just come down my stairs and was on the crazy ass long walk going into road to get to the mail island, My thigh popped rather painfully and when I took another step I heard it go CRUNCH so I grabbed onto some railing and I lowered myself to the ground, My neighbor saw me started yelling call 911, she sat with me and asked what happened did I trip and fall I told her I heard my thigh pop felt pain and went to the ground my hubby was told I fell and broke my leg and the news went through my community I fell down the steps I tripped over the steps on the walk way etc."
Firemen should up 1st then the EMTs There was much SWEARING and yelling from me as they lifted me to a back board and then to a gurney . Went to my hospital of choice but because I had a break they held me overnight in emergency till their sister hospital where my surgery was going to be done the next day had a room, So at ,1230p I left Emory University and went to Emory Orthopaedics and Spinal Hospital. my surgery was started at 230p I was back in my room around 630p, talked a little but not really to my mom sister and hubby cause I was still pretty doped up. The next day they were already getting me out of bed to learn to walk again. Found out from my surgeon that the culprit in the cause of my demise was Fosamax and I have been taking it TOO long I started taking it in 2000 after I got my transplants was placed on Prednisone. So my bones are taking a toll and in 6 months I will go get and get a rod placed in the left femor I guess the thigh area because they said they saw that it has signs of weakness and they want to get a jump on it I so I wont be out somewhere take a step and next thing I know I'm on the ground.not knowing WHY?! I will start rehap sometime next not sure of my scheduling and for how long so I may or may not be on everyday but I will get word to you all.
Much love
Queen Isabella!

queen isabella

Well gang

It is time to ake my night meds and do my leg exercises ~I wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU and let you hear from me.

I will be back and THANK each of you individually I quite drained now I couldn't another day go by without coming in here.

I will be back tomorrow and get thing done
Much love to everybody!!
1580781621933.png

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Queenies hubby Jack @Tumbleweed (can’t find his Roo name)
had a breathing problem and went to the hospital over the weekend
he’s ok now and Queenie’s friend took her to see him
Thank goodness for friends ♥
he posted and said Everyone should quit smoking it’s effected his life so much
I couldn’t agree more I quit 13 years ago and cough every morning 😢
and use inhalers.. anyway they could both use our prayers 🙏🏻

EE212ACE-253C-42EB-8901-11380B094F09.jpeg

queen isabella

HELLO ROO FAMILY!

Well a lot has happened since 1/23 ME and Feb 9th my hubby "Tumbleweed 11855"/Jack. Jack has been diagnosed with COPD and next week we will meet up with is lng and cardio doctor. I am getting around ok starting to get more range of motion in my right leg. I don't have to use my gait belt on it to help me left it up. I think I mentioned that I got the staples out on the 12th and saw the Xrays of the rod which is pretty long from my hip down to my knee. It is raining a lot here so I ve noticed at certain times my knee bothers me. {Something new to add to the list of aches} I will be going back to the Doc on March 17 hope I will be receiving "GOOD NEWS" THANK YOU AGAIN everyone FOR YOUR POSITIVE energy, good vibes, thoughts and prayers!
1582206031489.png