Queen Isabella (Queenie) needs our prayers 💜

queen isabella

Each night into the early morning my sleep habits have changed since my accident and coming home from the hospital. I had to re~learn how to sleep on my back. {I'm side and fetal position sleeper. Pain decides to hit at different hours of sleeping so I wake up off and on re positioning myself in the bed amd sometimes lay and stare at the walls or ceiling . Earlier this morning I had managed to twist myself in a position which was quite comfortable and my hurt leg was hanging off the bed and I was feeling good and dosing off to sleep again then later on I got anxious and I couldn't stay comfortable anymore because I knew in any second the MONSTER under the was going to GRAB my foot!😲
1582537181979.png

squirt

Administrator
Each night into the early morning my sleep habits have changed since my accident and coming home from the hospital. I had to re~learn how to sleep on my back. {I'm side and fetal position sleeper. Pain decides to hit at different hours of sleeping so I wake up off and on re positioning myself in the bed amd sometimes lay and stare at the walls or ceiling . Earlier this morning I had managed to twist myself in a position which was quite comfortable and my hurt leg was hanging off the bed and I was feeling good and dosing off to sleep again then later on I got anxious and I couldn't stay comfortable anymore because I knew in any second the MONSTER under the was going to GRAB my foot!😲
awwwwwwwwww !!! zebrahug.gif

queen isabella

I am happy to report that I went down the steps out side facing front now!
I have been going down backwards like a mountain climber repelling.

I can now raise my knee almost hip level and I can turn on my side to sleep now wit little pain.
I am a happer camper! I think by mid April will be cane ready!

1583062172758.png

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Queenie’s mom is in the hospital with double pneumonia she is 92 yrs old
please continue good thoughts, prayers and love her way
she can’t visit her in the hospital because of the Corona virus
There were 9 cases at her mom’s assisted living but her mom’s
fever is down and she’s doing better and hoping the results are negative
I told her I’d ask for prayers here too ~ Bless us all ♥

Last edited:

queen isabella

Well dang!! This is loooooong OVER due!
I spend so much time in FACE BOOK I totally forgot I hadn't filled you all in or THANK YOU for your concerns and prayers.
So First off~ THANK YOU EVERYONE~Love You guys so much!
I am now walking again without the walker can't do a split anymore and still can't cross my right leg over my left knee fully to put on my shoe so Ive been wearing slides a lot or Jack will put my right shoe on for me. I haven t been able to go to the doctor for my folow up visits we ve been doing phone calls and computer visits. Isn't technology AWESOME. I still need need to get my leg Xrayed so I gues maybe by JUNE I will be able to actually go in and see folks. Been on locked own for a while. Only go out to get meds or grocery shop then back in the house. I do go out and sit on my porch and work in/on my garden which brings a needed escape and much happiness for awhile .

1587310237589.png

queen isabella

1587310627889.png

What had happened
January 23 I was walking to my mail island to get the mail as I was walking I heard my thigh "POP" and I took a step and then I heard it go crunch so I grabbed onto the railing and lowered myself down to the ground. My neighbor saw me and came to my aide. She asked if I was ok and had I fallen I told her know I wasnt sure but my leg popped and was hurting. She asked if I wanted her to help me up I said no she asked if I wanted her to straighten my leg out and I said no her niece came out and she yelled go tell Mr Jack "Queenie" is hurt and then she yelled to her daughter to call 911.
Jack came out and asked what was wrong I told him I didn't know but thought I had broken something. He started breathing funny and had to sit down so when the ambulance came we both rode to the hospital he was treated and went home around 1030p and I stayed and was transferred to the hospital where my surgery was going to be performed. Stayed in the hospital about 10 to 11 days. Found out that I had fractured my thigh femur from taking Fosamax for too long. You would have thought as often as I went to the the doctors over the years they would have caught that!! The folks were awesome and the food almost like from a 5 star restaurant. When it was time to be released I wanted to be released to rehab but my insurance wasn' t going to cover it BUT it would cover me going to rehab as an out patient so I came home. Then 9 days later Jack wound up going to the hospital because he had a breathing attack and we found out he has COPD so he stayed in the hospital for 4 days.
We been doing pretty good just dealing with this lock down of the CORVID virus. We only go out to get meds and groceries then back home.
It suxs big time but we understand it is for the safety for everyone. I can t believe how many folks I see when I do go out who don't have on anything protective. No goggles, gloves or masks YOU should at least have on a MASK!!

queen isabella

Queenie’s mom is in the hospital with double pneumonia she is 92 yrs old
please continue good thoughts, prayers and love her way
she can’t visit her in the hospital because of the Corona virus
There were 9 cases at her mom’s assisted living but her mom’s
fever is down and she’s doing better and hoping the results are negative
I told her I’d ask for prayers here too ~ Bless us all ♥

Update on my Mom
She went to the hospital on March 30th doctor called at 630p saying they were admitting her and she was being put on the infectious ward. I told him she was from Arbor Terrace Asst living and that her tablemate died on the 29th from the virus so please test my mother on the 5 thday of her being there she caledd and said that she was POSITIVE! She was alone FAMILY and friends had the hardest time getting a hold of her I finally called the administrative office and told them her phone just rings and rings or it is busy and I haven't seen my mother since the 6th of MARCH and I need to know she is ok! So finally her nurse started calling me so I could talk to her. Some days she sounded good other days she sounded very down I explained I could come seen her because they wouldn't let me in the hospital BUT they weren't letting anyone in the hospital.
When it was time for her to be released I told them SHE WOULD NOT BE GOING BACK TO HER asst living quarters 70 per cent of the staff and residence are infected, they have had 19 deaths due to the corvid. I wasn't sending her back to the THAT environment and she would be not be able to leave her room. She is now in one of her brothers apartments that he stays in when he come to town. My eldest sister is here from NC to help take care of her though she is still quarantined she is with family and someone who loves her and knows her quirks! So many folks are not making it through this My mother has a lot of folks in her corner! THank you all for your prayers and support! She is going to beat this!
1587318234418.png