question for animal owners ??

hydradragon

I'm not that much of a pet person sorry to me its like having another kid to clean up after but since I have kids they want furry creatures. We bought my 10yr old daughter a bunny last year. We have been having a debate going on about the bunnies birthday. When we bought her she was a couple of weeks old. So we don't know her official born date. Do most people use the day they got the animal as the birthday (or as my daughter calls it the I gotcha date). Or do people calculate the offically date ??

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
I you don't like mess's you sure picked the wrong animal, LOL! Specially if you let it rom in the house, there be bunny pellets all over the place. I know my daughter had one also.

I have two cats now and there birthdays are on the same date as mine. That ways I can remember them. HA HA HA

LilMissPurrfect

I told my dog that he is a Jehovah Witness and that it is against it's religion to celebrate birthdays. :huh:

As for the Bunny and your daughter........I would pick the gotcha date,...I don't think the bunny mind!!
:huh:

Tokentoo

Let your daughter decide.
The only issue might be at the vets for recommended vaccinations, but they most likely only need the month and year.
Personally, I use the actual date of birth.

hydradragon

[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 4190895]I you don't like mess's you sure picked the wrong animal, LOL! Specially if you let it rom in the house, there be bunny pellets all over the place. I know my daughter had one also.

I have two cats now and there birthdays are on the same date as mine. That ways I can remember them. HA HA HA
[/QUOTE]

No she has a big wood cage and when we let her roam around the house she has a kitty litter box she is perdy good at using. Even those little droppings are not that bad to pick up.

Good idea giving them your bday. :)

hydradragon

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4190899]I told my dog that he is a Jehovah Witness and that it is against it's religion to celebrate birthdays. :huh:

As for the Bunny and your daughter........I would pick the gotcha date,...I don't think the bunny mind!!
:huh:[/QUOTE]

lol about your dog poor guy :(

yea thats the date she is claiming the I gotcha date.

hydradragon

[QUOTE="Tokentoo, post: 4190916]Let your daughter decide.
The only issue might be at the vets for recommended vaccinations, but they most likely only need the month and year.
Personally, I use the actual date of birth.[/QUOTE]

The I gotcha date is February 3rd. Superbowl Sunday so she is thinking about changing it to the 2nd. We should of asked when we bought her from the farm.

kipper

Super Moderator
Please note if you posting pictures of your pets please cover their nipples and genitalia, as this is is a kiddies site don't forget..

squirt

Administrator
I don't know the dates of birth for my cats, 2 were strays ... but we don't celebrate their birthdays *anyways* ... but we don't have little ones in the house either! lol
I agree with the idea of letting your daughter choose, it's her bunny!
:bravo:

:bow:

hydradragon

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4190960]Please note if you posting pictures of your pets please cover their nipples and genitalia, as this is is a kiddies site don't forget..[/QUOTE]

but posting pics of the bunny in a bikini is okay right ??

Darn there goes the bunny bday suit idea !! :(

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="hydradragon, post: 4190963]but posting pics of the bunny in a bikini is okay right ??

Darn there goes the bunny bday suit idea !! :([/QUOTE]

Yep, even give him a machine gun and let him shoot the general public is ok, but strictly no nips or bare muffs....

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
And I haven't seen a good decapitation in a vary long time either, oh speaking of that I do know a really super good recipe for bunny stew, It's just the little things a kid picks up from living on a farm.

My friend Kipper had forgotten to mention that when taking photos of your bunny from the back cause most people think bunny tails are cute make sure there is no anus shots either that is considered body genitalia. (I just googled it).
[/COLOR]

hydradragon

[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 4190989]And I haven't seen a good decapitation in a vary long time either, oh speaking of that I do know a really super good recipe for bunny stew, It's just the little things a kid picks up from living on a farm.

well I have made it known I want the foot for my keychain. Lucky rabbits foot ya know :)

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="hydradragon, post: 4191734][QUOTE="stevent222, post: 4190989]

well I have made it known I want the foot for my keychain. Lucky rabbits foot ya know :)

[/QUOTE]

Not that lucky for the rabbit I assume...

hydradragon

[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 4190895]I you don't like mess's you sure picked the wrong animal, LOL!

why did I ever say that her rabbit is not that messy ?!?!?!
I was totally wrong yesterday that rabbit had diarrhea and stucck up the whole house !!