Jokeroo Legend
What has two wings and an arrow?

A Chinese telephone

“Wing Wing”
“Arrow”

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Mexican word of the day is Lysol

As in President Trump he Lysol the time.

tasman

An indian chief walked into the trading post and said "Ugh, me need toilet paper.". The trader said "What kind of toilet paper would you like chief?". Chief said "What kind you got?". The trader said "We have three different kinds. This Charmin is nice and soft and strong." Chief asked "How much it cost?" Trader said $1.39 for four rolls." Chief said "Ugh, too much wampum. What else you got?" Trader said "We have this Scott's, it's pretty soft, but not as absorbent." Chief asked "How much it cost?" Trader said $1.29 for four rolls." Chief said "Ugh, too much wampum. What else you got?" Trader said "Well, the only other thing I have is this generic toilet paper. It's not very soft or absorbent, but it's only 99 cents for four rolls." Chief asked "What 'generic mean?" Trader said "Well, it means it doesn't really have a name." Chief said "Ugh, me take no-name toilet paper, me name toilet paper." a couple weeks later the chief walked into the trading post again. The trader just couldn't resist asking "Well Chief, did you name that toilet paper?" Chief said "Ugh. me name toilet paper John Wayne.' Why would you name it John Wayne?" asked the trader. Chief said "Because it rough and tough, and it don't take no shit off injun!"