random Jokes

squirt

Administrator
1clap2.gif

tasman

According to google, there are 100,000,000,000 stars in our galaxy. Can you imagine the poor guy who had to count them? "99 billion, 999 million, 999 thousand 989. 99 billion, 999 million, 999 thousand, 990, 99 billion, 999 million 99 thous..." "Hey professor! It's 9:00 clock, quittin' time." "Yess, yes I know. I'll be along in a minute. Now where was I? 99 billion, 999 million 999 thousand 9...*sigh* 1, 2, 3..."

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
I’m not normally one for the conspiracy theories, but there's a documentary on BBC2 about the covid. 2 guys from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, were due to get on Flight MH370 that miraculously disappeared.
Seems they were the guys behind the development of the new strain, and intending to use it as a weapon, someone caught wind of their plans and purposefully downed the plane. Neither of them got on the flight though. It’s really interesting. Have a look for it on iplayer, it's called two wongs don't make a flight.

tasman

a lady heard a report on the news that there was a motorist driving the wrong way on the highway. Knowing her husband would be driving that route, she called him on his cell to warn him. She said "Please be careful, dear. They said there's a driver going the wrong way near where you are." He said "One, hell! They're all going the wrong way!"

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. . . I would recommend it very highly.' The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?' The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... The one that's red and has thorns.' 'Do you mean a rose?' 'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'