Real? or Photo-shopped~real?

sassypants

[jimg]rkvp/z3/1/j/6/e/1j6ea.baa.1-is-it-real-2.jpg[/jimg]

WE all know the answer to this one....LOL!:point::rotf2:

P.S. Can someone plz show me how to post pics again?
All I see is the numbers and letters....

squirt

Administrator
the easiest way to me is with the Roo uploader, click on the UPLOAD tab at the top, and that should open the uploader, click on PICTURE to get a browse button, find the pic on your computer and OPEN, then you have to give it a title, and it has to be a minimum of 8 characters and 2 words (Bamber just hits random keys lol), then you have to give it a description and it has to be a minimum of 5 words and 25 characters (again, Bamber just hits random keys), then tick YES and YES, and click upload, then at the very bottom is a jimg code, this is the code you use to post pics here
it sounds like a lot, but once you get going, it's really not? for instance, I post a lot of "I love you" tags, the title is "I love you", and the description is "it's just an I love you tag", and then I give them numbers because no 2 titles can be the same, I'm up to "I love you 6767" and it's just an I love you tag 6767" (I started at 1 ! lol), so if you run into a problem because the title or the description is a duplicate, just add a "2" at the end

or

you can use tinypic (keep in mind they do not allow adult pics, not even toons)
it's free to join, you don't have to, but it's a good place to keep things, I keep all of our gallery pics there
and you should only have to CAPTCHA (security code) the first upload (each day)
click on BROWSE, find your pic, OPEN, UPLOAD, and use the code that says it's for forums or message boards

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

or you can use Photobucket!

:muah:

squirt

Administrator
well ... the Pope's jacket is 2 toned, so PSP gets my vote lol :lightbulb:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
what? come on now, you know they wouldn't do something like that to him,, he is just trying to figure out what the little bumps are on those two large melons,, :point:

sassypants

BTW I didn't make this photo it was sent to me......I would have at least covered up the 2nd set of boobs!

Bamber

Super Moderator
If you want to post an image direct from another internet location, copy the image url from the top of the screen, click the "Insert Image" icon on Jokeroo
, click the "From URL" tab, paste the url into the window which appears and deselect "Retrieve remote file and reference locally".

Alternatively, you can paste the url directly into your post and add
"
"after (including the brackets).