redo

hydradragon

If you had a chance to redo a year would you. Now you can't change anything that happened that year. this would just be an oppertunity to do it again because you enjoyed it so much the first time. Would you ?? What year and why ??

I would repeat 2010
I got a new computer that year
I was published in a magazine twice
I meet some cool new people
World cup events were a blast
The year was filled with alot of fun.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
No, no, no!!! I've had good times and bad in my life, but the good never continued for a year. Maybe if I could change things I would, but as things stand, once was enough and I just want to move forward.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4193078]never been better since i got a divorce!:ghug:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the encouragement, Sweetie!!! Maybe this year...:iloveyouheart:

likeaneagle

ive never been richer in my life! if u ever want help...........im only a click away!

squirt

Administrator
I'm with MT, once was enough, I'll do my dreaming with my eyes wide open, I'll do my looking back with my eyes closed lol :2thumbsup:

:blowkiss:

birdiegirl85

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Im with Squirt and MT, I have had good times and bad more bad, so I just want to move on and try to make my future years better....

hydradragon

i suppose yall are right its better to move forward than live in the past. I'm also a scrapbooker so I look at pictures from the past a lot thats where the idea came from. Thanks for all the responses. :)

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Oh Hells!~Bells! I'd love to redo 1960 I was 9 years old that is when the next door neighbor girl showed me that my peepee wasn't just to piss with.​