RoadKill's Creations

squirt

Administrator
it's not like it will stick with him anyway ... lol

too funny! lol
1sm088doubleup.gif 11_1_206sq1.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Looks like he has had a lot of "Skip Meals" LOL It's about time she fed that poor thing.
I really love what you did with this one. Your originality is awesome and every new creation from you is a grand surprise. Great job, Brother! ♥
i dont think she is the best of cooks..she didnt even remove the fur...lmao
thank you sister♥
i made that creature one night i was muckin about in that paint program and thought it would fit
perfect with that poser that was shared with me..here is the original drawing i did of that creature
alien.png

AuroraAngel

i dont think she is the best of cooks..she didnt even remove the fur...lmao
thank you sister♥
i made that creature one night i was muckin about in that paint program and thought it would fit
perfect with that poser that was shared with me..here is the original drawing i did of that creature
View attachment 35867

That's cool. It looked like a little troll to me in your creation. You rock, Brother!

And I agree, she's doesn't seem to be the best of cooks....lol

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
That's cool. It looked like a little troll to me in your creation. You rock, Brother!

And I agree, she's doesn't seem to be the best of cooks....lol
ok..a troll it is then...lol...i had so idea what to call it so i just labeled it alien...lmao
i ahve a lot of strange looking stuff i have made so far..even the candle holder bleeding head and green body i used
in the coffin one are my own drawings
maybe once Christmas gets close i will be able to start drawing seasonal ones

AuroraAngel

ok..a troll it is then...lol...i had so idea what to call it so i just labeled it alien...lmao
i ahve a lot of strange looking stuff i have made so far..even the candle holder bleeding head and green body i used
in the coffin one are my own drawings
maybe once Christmas gets close i will be able to start drawing seasonal ones

Awesome, I look forward to more of your drawings. :)

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast