Rocking The Boat

AuroraAngel

What happened to the nuttiest group on the web? Am I missing something? All I see now are posts for hugs and kisses and silly shit going on during the day…

Not that I don’t mind a hug once in a while but sometimes I just want to vomit up a rainbow when I see those hugs.

I consider most of you friends and think a lot of you but I miss the craziness we all shared back in the day.

I realize most of us have challenges we are facing but it doesn’t have to be our only focus daily. Honestly, is it fun to anyone to post a word or a number of the post before you? Good gods…

I am rocking the boat a bit but maybe someone should. Consider this thread a place to rant, rave, and have some fun!
I want my nutty friends back…lol

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4856961]
[/QUOTE]

lmfao! (And you thought you didn't know me.. LOL)

Great picture reply, RK.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4856966]lmfao! (And you thought you didn't know me.. LOL)

Great picture reply, RK.

[/QUOTE]

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4856978]

[/QUOTE]

lol, I can see this thread is heading into a picture frenzy of "nuts". It's all cool if that's what makes it fun for you but if we are going with the same old picture theme, I vote some of you men post some pictures of your junk and we move the whole thread to the Adult Section of the forum... lmao!!

And I am game, RK. Train me to be nutty LOL. :p

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4856998]lol, I can see this thread is heading into a picture frenzy of "nuts". It's all cool if that's what makes it fun for you but if we are going with the same old picture theme, I vote some of you men post some pictures of your junk and we move the whole thread to the Adult Section of the forum... lmao!!

And I am game, RK. Train me to be nutty LOL. :p

[/QUOTE]
i think i got the wrong idea of what you wanted your thread to be...i dont post my junk...only my nutty self...lol

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4857019]i think i got the wrong idea of what you wanted your thread to be...i dont post my junk...only my nutty self...lol[/QUOTE]

You didn't get the wrong idea. That was just me being a brat...lol I had no plans of direction for this thread except to joke around and enjoy ourselves and your nutty self is cool enough for me. :D

squirt

Administrator
north moves south, south moves north, a star is born, a star burns out, the only thing that stays the same is everything changes, everything cha-a-a-a-anges lol ♪♫♪

I'm guessing we did some growing up lol or maybe it's growing old ... lol

BE the change you wish to see in the world ... and the Roo lol

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Squirt hit the nail on the head...Post what you want to see...others will probably follow. I think we STILL have our "nutty" moments, but we have gotten to know and care about each other at the same time.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4857023]You didn't get the wrong idea. That was just me being a brat...lol I had no plans of direction for this thread except to joke around and enjoy ourselves and your nutty self is cool enough for me. :D

[/QUOTE]
​ok...thanks for clearing that up for me AA...i got a bit sceeered there for a minute...lmao

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i will just follow your lead the best i can if thats ok...i am pretty good at humor and joking around

Bamber

Super Moderator
But... but... having fun is such a SERIOUS thing. You shouldn't take it so lightly!

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
Whilst I agree that there seems to be a lot less humour and frivolity than there used to be, I am part of the reason. I don't spend my time finding suitable things to post in the way I once did. I'm not sure of the reason why - maybe I'm just turning into a boring old fart?

AuroraAngel

​Incoming rant….lol

I realize that everything changes and maybe I am just feeling nostalgic but the Roo has become so squishy. I don’t blame that on age. It feels more like the people on here fear upsetting anyone so they place nice with everyone. I am not suggesting that we shouldn’t be considerate of other people’s feelings either so don’t go there… lol

But are you telling me that the Roo has become one big happy hippie family, all sunshine, rainbows, and fluffy bunnies? It’s awesome that everyone cares about everyone so much but I feel really out of place in the new Roo Family. Lol I enjoy tormenting and teasing and picking on my friends for the laughs and would step on many toes along the way with my goofiness.

But you have good advice, Squirt and MuchTrouble. Thank you for your replies.

I am off now to pick on my friend Thomm for his reply to my email. Lol

Enjoy your evening and I didn’t mean to scare you, RK. Lol I guess you can just consider me the wild card of our loving family lol
Talk soon!

indianajoe

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I bought some see-through underwear to surprise my wife.
When I posed in them for her she said " I knew you were crazy.... but now I can see your nuts. !"

LilMissPurrfect

Originally Posted by AuroraAngel

Honestly, is it fun to anyone to post a word or a number of the post before you? Good gods…

Have you been talking to "You know who,"??...........
HE "whose name shall not be mentioned?"

How much did he pay you to create this thread......??

I can't say that I don't agree with you.......as I do....100%........
But if people like it.......then who am I to tell them no? Different strokes for different folks....You just don't see me participate in these threads.....
(And you all thought I didn't because I could not count further than 100,...huh?......
Although I have to admit than I never knew there were so many colours
)

And I didnt think you were ranting.....
But next time please don't rock my boat........I do not have sea legs and get seasick very easily.......PLEASE!!!!!!!

Last edited:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Geoff_the_Beard, post: 4857317]Whilst I agree that there seems to be a lot less humour and frivolity than there used to be, I am part of the reason. I don't spend my time finding suitable things to post in the way I once did. I'm not sure of the reason why - maybe I'm just turning into a boring old fart?[/QUOTE]

Geoff, why are you blaming yourself for it? I would hardly label you a boring old fart. I guess it’s live and let live and if everyone is happy with the Roo as is, who am I to judge? Here, I will just give you a big old hug and we will call it okay…lol

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
AA...I was thinking maybe you just haven't cruised around very much. There are so many threads it is easy to miss a lot. If you HAVE looked, and don't see what you want, start your own. As I said...we will probably follow you. It is a lot easier for someone to go away, then come back and spot what is missing, than for us who are here all the time. If the changes are gradual, we may never even notice.

kipper

Super Moderator
[/URL]

Honestly, is it fun to anyone to post a word or a number of the post before you? Good gods…

[/I][/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Have you been talking to "You know who,"??...........
HE "whose name shall not be mentioned?"

How much did he pay you to create this thread......??

I can't say that I don't agree with you.......as I do....100%........
But if people like it.......then who am I to tell them no? Different strokes for different folks....You just don't see me participate in these threads.....
(And you all thought I didn't because I could not count further than 100,...huh?......
Although I have to admit than I never knew there were so many colours
)

And I didnt think you were ranting.....
But next time please don't rock my boat........I do not have sea legs and get seasick very easily.......PLEASE!!!!!!!

Well you're my fluffy bunny Sis, now fuck off....