Romford Lad Gallery

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I have sent him an email to ask how he is doing. I let you know when i get a reply

squirt

Administrator
from RL via Kipper ♥

Hi pal ~ could you do me a favour please ~ I haven't been on the Roo in months now, and I don't want people getting worried that I've left and worse ~ could you post a note in, say, my thread in the Challenges to tell them that I had a holiday before Christmas ~ too busy over the festive season, and then another holiday after in January ~ and now with my wife's mother serious ill, still no time. You know how to say it all, but it would give me some peace of mind ~ just off to the hospital again today ~ thanks mate.

prayers my friend! thpray.gif

AuroraAngel

from RL via Kipper ♥

Hi pal ~ could you do me a favour please ~ I haven't been on the Roo in months now, and I don't want people getting worried that I've left and worse ~ could you post a note in, say, my thread in the Challenges to tell them that I had a holiday before Christmas ~ too busy over the festive season, and then another holiday after in January ~ and now with my wife's mother serious ill, still no time. You know how to say it all, but it would give me some peace of mind ~ just off to the hospital again today ~ thanks mate.

prayers my friend!View attachment 87476

Be well, RL. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Hurry home to us! :emoji_heart:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
from RL via Kipper ♥

prayers my friend!View attachment 87476
Thank You Kip and squirt ♥

Peter I’m glad your okay my friend.. sending much love to you and your family