Romford Lad Gallery

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I have sent him an email to ask how he is doing. I let you know when i get a reply

squirt

Administrator
from RL via Kipper ♥

Hi pal ~ could you do me a favour please ~ I haven't been on the Roo in months now, and I don't want people getting worried that I've left and worse ~ could you post a note in, say, my thread in the Challenges to tell them that I had a holiday before Christmas ~ too busy over the festive season, and then another holiday after in January ~ and now with my wife's mother serious ill, still no time. You know how to say it all, but it would give me some peace of mind ~ just off to the hospital again today ~ thanks mate.

prayers my friend! thpray.gif

AuroraAngel

from RL via Kipper ♥

Hi pal ~ could you do me a favour please ~ I haven't been on the Roo in months now, and I don't want people getting worried that I've left and worse ~ could you post a note in, say, my thread in the Challenges to tell them that I had a holiday before Christmas ~ too busy over the festive season, and then another holiday after in January ~ and now with my wife's mother serious ill, still no time. You know how to say it all, but it would give me some peace of mind ~ just off to the hospital again today ~ thanks mate.

prayers my friend!View attachment 87476

Be well, RL. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Hurry home to us! :emoji_heart:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
from RL via Kipper ♥

prayers my friend!View attachment 87476
Thank You Kip and squirt ♥

Peter I’m glad your okay my friend.. sending much love to you and your family

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hello dear ones ~ well thank you for your very kind thoughts ~ Oh but the world has changed since I was last here ~ and so sad to see the news about our dear Dreamer ~ bless her. Sadly my wife's mother didn't make it ~ we had the funeral last month [just before the lockdown over here] so with everything that's happening at present, it's a bit of a life in turmoil at present ~ but am hoping now to pop back and at least be amongst my friends here ~ I do hope that you are all keeping well, and we'll just make the best of what we have, which includes friendships, and a bit of fun, and the belief that IT WILL get better.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Its so gosh darn good to see you Peter ♥
Yes its been quite different in the world today
Be safe and my condolences to your mother in law
SO very sorry to hear.. As you know we lost our dear Dreamer too
Life has been hard xoxo Manzy
Beautiful creation its where I want to be :)

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Its so gosh darn good to see you Peter ♥
Yes its been quite different in the world today
Be safe and my condolences to your mother in law
SO very sorry to hear.. As you know we lost our dear Dreamer too
Life has been hard xoxo Manzy
Beautiful creation its where I want to be :)

Oh my dear Manzy ~ wouldn't it be just wonderful to be able to pop out and go to a quite place like that ~ but we will, all of us ~ in time when this dreadful thing has been sorted. Stay safe and well dear Lady ~ and thank you

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Just to show that I did pop in a couple of days ago, and got an idea about this lovely lady...

and I felt a bit rusty in trying to do something with it ~ but it's a start...

I knew of a place in Wisconsin when growing up, wish I could go back and just live there with the fish jumping the butterflys flying and all you hear is the wind blowing. Thanks RL and so good to see you. Best wishes to your wife for her loss.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi guys and thank you again for your very kind comments ~ wanted to play around with is old gate...

and managed to get a sort of peaceful scene...

Hope you're all staying safe and well!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hi guys and thank you again for your very kind comments ~ wanted to play around with is old gate...

and managed to get a sort of peaceful scene...

Hope you're all staying safe and well!
Beautiful Peter great job on the gate.. My happy place whenever I'm in the garden
the safest place to get your hands dirty lol All is well here ♥