Romford Lad Gallery

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi guys and thank you again for your very kind comments ~ wanted to play around with is old gate...

and managed to get a sort of peaceful scene...

Hope you're all staying safe and well!
adbchildsdream_tag__awesome-vi.gif

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi guys, wanted to have a go at something with this lady and crow...

and thought of some peaceful setting ~ I should add, that I'm in terrible trouble with the 'little fella' because I've been talking to him and putting him in the last couple of images [he's happy to get back outside] and told me off for not wishing you all well, under the circumstances we are faced with at present ~ so now he's happy, and not yelling at me every time I try and create........... LOL

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hi guys, wanted to have a go at something with this lady and crow...

and thought of some peaceful setting ~ I should add, that I'm in terrible trouble with the 'little fella' because I've been talking to him and putting him in the last couple of images [he's happy to get back outside] and told me off for not wishing you all well, under the circumstances we are faced with at present ~ so now he's happy, and not yelling at me every time I try and create........... LOL

beautiful and so serene, I was wondering if she kissed Merlin and turned him into a green worm lol
missed your creations so glad your back and doing well 💞

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi guys ~ just popped in to tell you all that all's fine here, and I sincerely hope that you are all well, with what we are having to go through at present. Life has been very busy, no time to 'play' with animations, but just wanted to let you all know that I am thinking about you and what you are dealing with [like us] ~ lets hope that some form of normality will return sooner than later.

Take care everyone ~ and I'm hoping to return more in the future [but damn, I've said that a few times now...lol]

squirt

Administrator
we seem to be one day closer, but the light at the end of the tunnel keeps moving lol
it's wonderful to see you, RL ~ and to know all is well with you and yours!
I can report the same!
*sending my love and many many smooches across that big pond!!!*
sendinglove.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hi guys ~ just popped in to tell you all that all's fine here, and I sincerely hope that you are all well, with what we are having to go through at present. Life has been very busy, no time to 'play' with animations, but just wanted to let you all know that I am thinking about you and what you are dealing with [like us] ~ lets hope that some form of normality will return sooner than later.

Take care everyone ~ and I'm hoping to return more in the future [but damn, I've said that a few times now...lol]
HI Peter always a pleasure, thanks for checking in, glad your all ok, okie here too.. can't wait for your return ♥

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
we seem to be one day closer, but the light at the end of the tunnel keeps moving lol
it's wonderful to see you, RL ~ and to know all is well with you and yours!
I can report the same!
*sending my love and many many smooches across that big pond!!!*
View attachment 102206

Returning that 'love' darlin' girl ~ hope things get better over there ~ it's a bloody worrying time for us all at present, but as they say 'life goes on.....' and we just have to deal with it and be sensible.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
HI Peter always a pleasure, thanks for checking in, glad your all ok, okie here too.. can't wait for your return ♥

Thank you my dear Manzy ~ glad all's well with you and yours ~ am trying, in fact have a little something to bring a smile [I hope...LOL]

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well guys, after my brief visit the other day, notice this in the Challenges and thought I'd try and remember how to do an animation.....

and came up this this.....LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well guys, hope you are all well ~ must say that I have become very lazy ~ although very busy [sounds mad doesn't it...LOL]
many thanks for your kind comments, and I can tell you that the 'little fella' is still in every one of my mad animations ~ you just have to look a little closer.....LOL ~ couple of old ones I managed to finish....