Romford Lad Gallery

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Beautiful creations Peter, always makes me want to head to the mountains or a lake 🤗
will look for Merlin because I think the poor guy misses me lol
Good to have you back no matter how much time in between 🥰

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast

Well everyone, it's been a while - and there was a time when I thought I'd never get back here.....LOL Got the new comp [Windows 10 Pro], no idea why I got Pro, it just came with it - but had a hell of a problem getting stuff off the old hard drive - couldn't get all, the drive was totally messed up, haven't got all my ani stuff, but enough to start again, so was going to post the above early, then I couldn't get back into the Roo - and Bamber helped me sort it out over the last couple of days - so hopefully now, I'll get back to some form of normality - but so far behind on comp work that I was working on before the old went bust, am now trying to catch up, in-between shopping under lockdown etc - what a world we are living in at present.

Never mind, friends help to sweeten the problems, so thank you all for your patience.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
it’s so good to see you Peter I have a win 10 computer to set up too I’ve been
moving things to my external drive but it will be kind of nice to have a clean computer
Imgur holds about 9,000 of my pics not to mention Facebook so I have a reserve
although not for tubes just on my external but I’ve pretty much used all those too
in a creation one time or another lol Glad to have you back and yep Kip and Bamber are the best 👏
love your creation always a pleasure ♥

squirt

Administrator
proving that old adage, it's not what you know, it's who you know lol

can't wait to start searching for Merlin! lol
but that's for another day, working today

sendinglove.gif

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
it’s so good to see you Peter I have a win 10 computer to set up too I’ve been
moving things to my external drive but it will be kind of nice to have a clean computer
Imgur holds about 9,000 of my pics not to mention Facebook so I have a reserve
although not for tubes just on my external but I’ve pretty much used all those too
in a creation one time or another lol Glad to have you back and yep Kip and Bamber are the best 👏
love your creation always a pleasure ♥

Thank you my dear Manzy - and yes, I know I should have done things a little better with the old one - but I have Kipper telling me now what I should do to make sure I have everything stored safely. I don't use any online places to store my work, only the comp, so will have to make sure that I get it right now...LOL
You're so very kind in your comments about my creations, but in all seriousness everyone in this thread brings their own magic to an image, and what little I can do is only a small part of the whole clog that makes this such a fun place to be part of.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
proving that old adage, it's not what you know, it's who you know lol

can't wait to start searching for Merlin! lol
but that's for another day, working today

View attachment 117013

Hi darlin' girl - hell it's been a time hasn't it?
The little fella got lost in the old mashed up hard drive - but thanks to modern science...lol - we have been able to re-build him, and he's back where he should be - so be fair, I would have struggled to produce anything again, if I hadn't got him sitting on my shoulder telling me what to do...lol
Thank you and I hope that you, hubby and all the family are keeping well and safe during these dreadful times.