Romford Lad Gallery

kipper

Super Moderator
Well come on then! I'm waiting my first assignment...lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Yeah you made a gallery your work is Awesome and will only get better from here Peter

Hugs Manzy :kisses: :hugs:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Yeah you made a gallery your work is Awesome and will only get better from here Peter

Hugs Manzy :kisses: :hugs:[/SIZE]
Well dear Manzy ~ it's been a long time coming ~ and I hope you're right about getting better ~ just have to press forward ~ thank you for your encouragement....

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Ok ~ I've hunted out just a few more that I wanted to put in ~ and then it's back to the drawing board...

[jimg]12me/z3/g/o/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

[jimg]12mf/z3/h/o/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[jimg]12mi/z3/k/o/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

[jimg]12mj/z3/l/o/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Quite pleased with this ~ almost works...

[jimg]12y2/z3/Q/u/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

kipper

Super Moderator
Coming on mate as I said you would, with your enthusiasm and my bullying we'll crack it yet...lol

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
This was difficult Kip ~ to get the 'card' tag that was posted, to cover the deck of cards he was holding ~ and then air brush out any bit of the cards that were showing ~ pity his eyes weren't clearer ~ but at least I got the wink...

[jimg]1423/z3/l/R/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

kipper

Super Moderator
This was difficult Kip ~ to get the 'card' tag that was posted, to cover the deck of cards he was holding ~ and then air brush out any bit of the cards that were showing ~ pity his eyes weren't clearer ~ but at least I got the wink...[/FONT]

[jimg]1423/z3/l/R/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]
It's quite pixelated so you'd struggle to make the eyes clearer anyway, the result looks good though.