Roofessions

Goodgrief

I gave up on Fessions a long time ago. Tonight is the first time I dropped in in almost 10 months.

Why? The place got infested with sick, twisted crack-heads who have nothing better to do than to bury a friendly interaction between intelligent people with hundreds of posts filled with filth and ludicrous drivel.

Please don't mix Jokeroo with Roofessions unless you give complete control to the monitors. I would gladly see my old friends in here join the other side. But having the crack-heads ruining the peace in there is NOT what I want to see.
My opinion, for what it is worth.

essex boy

Super Moderator
At the moment there is no moderation on Roofessions.
Tim doesn't work there anymore and my Admin Panel doesnt work,so I cant moderate.
Admin have been notified but nothing has been done about it and with no reply.

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 4572251]At the moment there is no moderation on Roofessions.
Tim doesn't work there anymore and my Admin Panel doesnt work,so I cant moderate.
Admin have been notified but nothing has been done about it and with no reply.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Essex. It's a shame. I used to be in there and enjoyed the camaraderie. God knows I tried to persuade some of the regulars to join the other side. Maybe they like the slime...
Nice of you to answer! Take care, be well and enjoy the nicer things in life!
:heartbubbles:

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4583962]
So, it that it? RIP Fessions?
[/QUOTE]
Looks like it,cant get the site up anymore and its no longer anywhere on google search.
It was fine when me and Tim was working there,and went swiftly downhill once we no longer had access.