Sassy needs our prayers

Angeldreams

I heard from Sassy this morning that she has been diagnosed with a tumour on one of her kidneys - the doctor has told her that chemo and radio therapy are not an option as they won't work, so she is facing surgery to remove the kidney. At the moment they are treating her for an infection with antibiotics, and once it is cleared, she will have the surgery.

I am asking you all to pray for her, firstly that the surgery is successful, and to give her strength to undergo the treatment she will have to have once the tumour is removed, and that she will be healed once and for all by this surgery.

Sassy has become a very dear friend - I met her here on the Roo 8 years ago, and I love her like my own sister. She has overcome many obstacles in her life and is a loving mother to young Cory, who so needs his mom to be healed and well again.

So I ask you again - please send her love, prayers and healing thoughts, she needs her online family for support too.

(If I have posted this in the wrong area, may I ask that the mods please move it to the correct section.)

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I am so sorry to hear this! I've known Sassy for years, and she has been through a lot. My prayers are offered...

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I'm so very sorry to hear this ~ my prayers for Sassy and her family will be included each day...........:pray:

Angeldreams

Thank you so much for replying my friends - Sassy is one very special lady xoxox