sassypants is back in the Roo-house!

sassypants

:hi:Thank you to Michael Thorpe and all and any that helped to get me back in here.It has been so long but I am plz'd to say I remember so many names and *faces*.
Now to learn again how to add avatars and such........be patient with me,it will be like riding a bike!

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Hi Sassy! It is great to see you...Jump in anywhere. We will all help you,but Squirt is here as much as she can be, and she knows more than any of us. :kiss:

squirt

Administrator
doin' the happy dance, doin' the happy dance! lol :blissful:

:sendinglove:

squirt

Administrator
you're in good company, LadyDe and TLB said the same thing lol :zebrahug:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Welcome back,, King Homie opens his arms wide open for you Thy Sassy Princess,, :heehee:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Welcome Back sassypants I don't think we ever met but I'm Manzy

Nice to meet you :hugs:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Michael Thorpe[/URL] and all and any that helped to get me back in here.It has been so long but I am plz'd to say I remember so many names and *faces*.
Now to learn again how to add avatars and such........be patient with me,it will be like riding a bike!
To add your Avatars:

Go to a web page and find one you like (making sure you click on it to high lite it, them you want to left click it and them click on copy, now come back to the "Settings" page option one, left click that space where the it say's enter URL,,Enter now go to the bottom right side of page and click on "save" - now your downloaded and the avatar should appear - if not restart Jokeroo...

To install your Siggy:

Go to your to you computer and choose a siggy you like.. copy the URL just as you did above and go to the Signature page then on the left side click on "Edit Signature",, then click on "Edit Signature" and post your Picture there. and then click save "Signature" and walla,, your done. open your home page and there your all set,,lol

any problems just go to my setting page abd maybe it will make sence to you, it is really simple once you do it. ASK if you have ANY PROBLEMS!!!!

squirt

Administrator
and I can always add it for you until you get it sorted! :happyhug:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4756493]and I can always add it for you until you get it sorted! :happyhug:[/QUOTE]

Thats what I love about you Squirt, so willing to help all the time! I love you lady! :3lips:

squirt

Administrator
you haven't said yet, so I did one with your name on it, just in case lol
let me know which one you'd like and I'll have it in your profile in a jiffy!
:muah:[/COLOR]

[jimg]rkoq/z3/6/f/6/e/6f6ea.baa.1-sassy-profile.gif[/jimg]