Shamelessly Admitting...

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
ISA my life is super.

AuroraAngel

I shamelessly admit that you both are truly blessed and I wish you both happiness for the rest of your lives together. :D

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I've worked 5 days straight, and it's kicked my butt lol

AuroraAngel

Everyone deserves a lazy day once in a while.

I shamelessly admit that my allergies have flared up horribly and my couselor made me get tested for Covid-19. I'm housebound until the negative results come in. Bleh

I shamelessly admit that I spent my day scrubbing floors and doing laundry.

I shamelessly admit I would have rather played with PSP lol :p

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit hubby's been tested twice, and got immediate results wtfsign.gif

AuroraAngel

I shamelessly admit that I have felt the need for another break from the internet.

I shamelessly admit I have been keeping myself busy the last few days. Yay me! lol I don't do that often.

I shamelessly admit loud noises startle the hell out of me...lol

AuroraAngel

I shamelessly admit that I care about others too much and not so much about myself.

I shamelessly admit I was trained to be a caretaker early in life by my Mother.

I shamelessly admit that now that my sons are all grown, I am clueless as to what to do for just me (but I'm learning) :D

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit it will come ~ hubby and I were still in high school when we got married, 3 kids by the time I was 20, money was always tight, hubby's first job paid $100/week ~ I always came last, that's just what mothers do, when there's only 4 pieces of pie, and 5 in the family, it's the mom that says I never really did care for pie anyway ...

I shamelessly admit I've had the same swimsuit for over 20 years, one of the things I bought was a new swimsuit ~ overdue lol 1high5.gif

I shamelessly admit I still buy stuff for my kids, a lot of stuff lol

I shamelessly admit it's ribeyes on the grill for Labor Day! lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
ISA that I am gutted we cannot go to Kos tomorrow because of quarantine resrictions.:cry:

squirt

Administrator
zebrahug.gif

I shamelessly admit I'm surprised to learn I really like my new swimsuit lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I'm only going to Oklahoma, but damn, I'm glad to be going anywhere! lol