Show me you

eclipse_storm

Ok folks, everyone knows what i look like, and i know what a few of you look like, so i am starting this post for all those brave enough to show themselves...

Don't make me go searching for pictures of you... :devil:

eclipse_storm

Yea and that's what i thought....
Turns out i'm not as bad looking as i thought.....
c'mon.....
get brave....
:)

AngelShae069

Hey Eclipse I'm new to all this and quite the novice so don't know how to do all the fancy things u guys do so I'll just paint you a mental picture ok!
Long blonde natural curls, Almond shaped Blue eyes, 5"2, 42F cup, and all woman

eclipse_storm

AngelShae069 said:
Hey Eclipse I'm new to all this and quite the novice so don't know how to do all the fancy things u guys do so I'll just paint you a mental picture ok!
Long blonde natural curls, Almond shaped Blue eyes, 5"2, 42F cup, and all woman
That's no excuse.... read my signature and you will find help to get you started twords posting and relying and adding pictures....

C'mon folks, i know there are more of ya.....

Your gonna force me to post your pics against your will...... :devil:

IZaNaMI

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[color=e27eff]I don't have any pictures, and I don't know how to post thm if I did. in fact, i can't even type .... hell I don't even have a computer! What's the internet?

Seriously though, my scanner gone kaput and all the pics I did have on my PC we wiped in a recent format.

Sucks dunnit :laugh:
[/color]

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Yes, well, I remember what ya look like Izzers. ;)
Very sweet. :D

Thanks GranpaK, you look MAH~VE~LOUS!

kizzy cat

hmmm, it wont let me upload my pic on here...says file is too big lol. but i do have my pic on my profile

AngelShae069

Hi Eclipse, Sorry don't have a scanner and even if I did , don't have a pic and thought I'd tell you if you can find one you go right ahead and post it Baby!