Sick Jokes

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
African World Cup qualifying scores:

Egypt 8 Ethiopia didn't.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Desperate to get laid, I chated up a Mackem girl last night and took her back to my place for sex.

As we lay there in my bed watching the sperm dribbling out of her minge, I thought to myself, "well at least I won't need lube"

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 5097899]Desperate to get laid, I chated up a Mackem girl last night and took her back to my place for sex.

As we lay there in my bed watching the sperm dribbling out of her minge, I thought to myself, "well at least I won't need lube"[/QUOTE]

sloppy seconds or thirds?

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
FOR SALE:
Second-hand casting couch, will not be using again, beautiful upholstery, covered in Jewish semen and the fanny batter of A-list Hollywood actresses.

$200 ono.
Contact H.Weinstein

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
[FONT=&amp]I was at a funeral today when I asked the priest for the WiFi code. He shouted, "Have some respect for the dead." [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I said, "Is that [/FONT][FONT=&amp]all[/FONT][FONT=&amp] in lower case?"[/FONT]

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
For his next illusion, David Blaine will convince fifty women he raped them thirteen years ago.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
[FONT=&quot]There was this man in a mental hospital. All day he would put his ear to the wall and listen. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The doctor would watch this guy do this day after day. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So the doctor finally decided to see what the guy was listening to, so he put his ear up to the wall and listened. He heard nothing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So he turned to the mental patient and said, "I don't hear anything."
The mental patient said, "Yeah, I know. It's been like that for months!
[/FONT]

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can think of nothing worse that finding two dead babies in a dustbin.

Unless of course you find one dead baby in two dustbins........