Smilies

AuroraAngel

I'm having trouble with my smilies. When I click on the [more] link in advanced posting, my Internet Explorer freezes up and shuts down with an error message.

The lovely Squirt has tried to help me but I don't know most of the codes for the smilies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

kipper

Super Moderator
Easy, don't use Internet explorer it's a pile of shite..Try using Firefox CLICK or google chrome ,Click most of us here do now.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 3586455]Thanks, Kip. Squirt suggested the same.. guess Firefox it is. lol[/QUOTE]

Chrome is the faster browser, but mozilla has more bells and whistles.. xxx

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3586462]Chrome is the faster browser, but mozilla has more bells and whistles.. xxx[/QUOTE]

Chrome doesn't like my email on yahoo. It chews it up and spits it back at me...lol But I'll give it a go. xxxxx

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 3586470]Chrome doesn't like my email on yahoo. It chews it up and spits it back at me...lol But I'll give it a go. xxxxx[/QUOTE]

You know where I am if there's probs.. xxxxx

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 3586470]Chrome doesn't like my email on yahoo. It chews it up and spits it back at me...lol But I'll give it a go. xxxxx[/QUOTE]

firefox handles it just fine, I have yahoo email too! *crosses fingers!* lol

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3586471]You know where I am if there's probs.. xxxxx[/QUOTE]

So far so good...Thank you, Kip :kissonthecheek:

Tokentoo

[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 3586611]Awesome! Thank you, Token. <333[/QUOTE]

You are very welcome
I use I.E. also... but had no trouble with them. *knocks on wood*

squirt

Administrator
it's a good tip for everybody, to keep them handy and not have to wait for the MORE box to load! :thankyou:
:blowkiss:

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
When the smiley page is open,I clicked on the blue bar on page and created a shortcut to my desktop.
when it opens - it opens in a new tab not window - you have to copy and paste the codes,but at least they work (knock on wood) lol :blowkiss:

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Tokentoo, post: 3586599]http://board.jokeroo.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001
paste the link into your browser, and save in your favorites

I get the full page, and can copy from there....[/QUOTE]

Thanks,that's so cool.
Sorry about any problems,it's our enthusiasm to give the best smilies possible for our members that's caused this problem.
We wanted fantastic smilies for each month,but smilies take time to load which can make a problem for some members.
We try our best to solve this by making the month we are in the default smilies.
We'll probably have to limit the size and number of smilies per month,it will end up much better than we had before when all we had was the one lot of smilies but won't be quite as good as the months we have uploaded so far.

squirt

Administrator
I try to go in regularly and clean out the ones not being used, and nothing bigger than 75x75 is being uploaded to our smileys
I'll go in and remove the Christmas ones, that helped some last year, should again!

squirt

Administrator
been working on those too, think there's still a couple, the hard part is in the admin panel, they rearrange themselves as you page through them lol :hairpull: