Snapple A Taste You'll Enjoy

handymanmike92683

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
29,972

 

LadySouls

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
2,713
Mikey, what're you thinking? We want the posts of the sexy guys not the scrawny ones that have to stick their lil pee pee in a bottle cuz it's the only hole they can get.....lol
 

SwordOfRed

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
159
Totally ruined my thirst for a snapple........Lmao
Hope the little pervert has to call the EM to get it out........second thought I hope its stuck there forever........doesnt deserve any womans blessings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

handymanmike92683

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
29,972
LadySouls said:
Mikey, what're you thinking? We want the posts of the sexy guys not the scrawny ones that have to stick their lil pee pee in a bottle cuz it's the only hole they can get.....lol
A SNAPPLE BOTTLE HAS A WIDE NECK MOUTH THATS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR YA GALS ?
 

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
42,960
so that is what he was trying to prove ... that he can put it in a wider opening .... :hehe: :hehe:
 

handymanmike92683

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
29,972
SpiderWeb said:
so that is what he was trying to prove ... that he can put it in a wider opening .... :hehe: :hehe:
I GUESS SO OR ELSE HE'S TRYING TO MAKE HIS DICK LONGER
 

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
42,960
handymanmike92683 said:
I GUESS SO OR ELSE HE'S TRYING TO MAKE HIS DICK LONGER

LOL .... I think he is stuck with what he's got ... :laugh: , which really looked quite nice minus the bottle .... :laugh:
 

handymanmike92683

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
29,972
SpiderWeb said:
LOL .... I think he is stuck with what he's got ... :laugh: , which really looked quite nice minus the bottle .... :laugh:
And shit dear I thought you were looking at the bottle !
 

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
42,960
handymanmike92683 said:
And shit dear I thought you were looking at the bottle !

I was .. the bottle was really, really nice looking .... :laugh:
 

Handson 24/7

Member
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
934
It's not the EM he needs to go to, it's the Insane ward:
Guess anybody will do anything to get attention. Sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 

eclipse_storm

Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
1,360
Ok i've heard it has a mind of its own but i never knew it had a mouth that can chug down drinks...
 

Arnie4228

Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
307
There has to be a better way to stretch it than dangle a bottle on it, any offers?
 

handymanmike92683

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
29,972
NO I THINK HE'S USING IT AS A CORK OR A WAY TO ENLARGE HIMSELF !
eclipse_storm said:
Ok i've heard it has a mind of its own but i never knew it had a mouth that can chug down drinks...
 
Top