So I haven't been here in awhile

I'll have to come back when i have a little more time to talk. i've got the link on my computer again. Fynn will be glad to have me back.

squirt

Administrator
here's the easiest way, store this in your favorites

http://board.jokeroo.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

I put most of them in so I know the codes, I just type them in lol :sendinglove:
they can also be accessed in ADVANCED REPLY, they're all the way to the right and there's a MORE box link, but some folks have been having trouble with IE and the MORE box locking up their computers, that's why I advise to add the link to your fav's

squirt

Administrator
I can't go back to IE after using firefox, it's like going from DSL to dialup lol :eek:

squirt

Administrator
I think Kipper uses Google Chrome for the Roo, but I don't google lol they pissed me off lol :sneaky2:

squirt

Administrator
the thing I love most about firefox? if there's a power outage or if my computer locks up, FF will open back to where I was (as long as I don't clear cookies lol)
:2thumbsup:

squirt

Administrator
you're generally not in your computer when your software clears cookies, are you? it's just a handy tool for FF to reopen where it left

YAY!!! for you! already paid for itself? lol :bigsmile:
:bravo:

it may run when i'm on but i can always pause it. when it's finished i have the option of not deleting the cookies.

it should pay istself off after about 3 years. after that it will actually be making me money

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="lordoftheblackflies, post: 4172002]OK, So I really haven been here in awhile. What's new? Let's see, Squirt is over a half million posts lol[/QUOTE]im the official wine taster of the ROO!!! plz to meet u!
:glassofwine:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="lordoftheblackflies, post: 4172002]OK, So I really haven been here in awhile. What's new? Let's see, Squirt is over a half million posts lol[/QUOTE]

that's not new lol :heehee:
what's gnu with you? lol :sendinglove:

[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4172010]im the official wine taster of the ROO!!! plz to meet u!
:glassofwine:[/QUOTE]

What's being uncorked for the day?

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4172080]that's not new lol :heehee:
what's gnu with you? lol :sendinglove:[/QUOTE]

A lot of the same old. Two boys in college now. Been enjoying 11 days off. Can't believe its back to work tomorrow already.