So Is Grouchie's Ban going to be lifted early too?

pattiecakes

WEll I have read & heard from Grouchie
and If Purple didnt have to serve her whole 2 weeks
then Is Grouchie gonna have to serve her whole one week ban?
if so I dont see how that is fair
From where I lurked and seen
Both are not employed
Unless you count kids
So nothing keeping them offline during the week unless choice
Ive also seen today Essex PM'ing purple
so is it true favortism?
maybe.....
but purple got banned for 2 weeks
and Grouchie got banned for 1 week
if purple didnt serve her full time
why does Grouchie have too? and Grouchie's just for being rude
please I ve read others being rude
were they banned?
huggies
Pattie

and Grouchie is the one that recommended me joining ROO
wonder if she would now..LOL

essex boy

Super Moderator
Grouchie won't be having the 1 week ban,the reason it was kept to only 1 week was the same reason that PV's was lifted early,I don't want to keep her away from the forum for two consecutive weekends,so it is fair and thinking that Purple gets treated with favour is not very logical.
The reason Grouchie had a temp ban for the rudeness was because it has been ongoing for some time,verging on bullying of another member,she had been warned about it and had stopped for a couple of months,once started up again it couldn't be ignored.

pattiecakes

from what I heard purple started a bunch with her too
So how was she the one bullying..LMAO
I know Grouchie in real life and know for sure she is no bully
Maybe you & others should take the time to get to
know someone
and not judge them by their screenname
the fact is
you lifted hers early and Grouchie has to do the full time
and for just being rude one week
please Ive read alot hear and a bunch have been rude

Last edited:

Dragontears

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Bulling?
I guess if that is what you want to call it
I have some rude pms from people and I would never report it
I have been treated bad my members here but you know what everyone can have a bad day
but if you were to sit back and look at the full picture you would see others are doing the same thing but it always gets over looked
In another thread here a person was rude to a mod and should have gotten a 24 hour ban
there is no need for anyone to be rude and a mod desirves respect when they give it to us also
I know this is only my words but seems to me
there is to much of the what one person does it doesn't mean the same for the next
take it for what it is worth
I don't think a one week ban was in call for something like this
a 24 or 36 hour ban maybe but a week
Thank you for at least reading what I had to say
have a great day
Shirley

essex boy

Super Moderator
Bulling?
I guess if that is what you want to call it
I have some rude pms from people and I would never report it
I have been treated bad my members here but you know what everyone can have a bad day
but if you were to sit back and look at the full picture you would see others are doing the same thing but it always gets over looked
In another thread here a person was rude to a mod and should have gotten a 24 hour ban
there is no need for anyone to be rude and a mod desirves respect when they give it to us also
I know this is only my words but seems to me
there is to much of the what one person does it doesn't mean the same for the next
take it for what it is worth
I don't think a one week ban was in call for something like this
a 24 or 36 hour ban maybe but a week
Thank you for at least reading what I had to say
have a great day
Shirley
[/FONT][/CENTER]
Thanks Shirley,
It's up to you if you wish to report it or not,sometimes in cases such as the one you mentioned with the mod things are said in the heat of the moment,apoligies are made
and it's over as soon as it began.
In this case however it was 3 months ago that it started to become more apparant that something was going on,in the end a friendly warning was given and things went quite again for a couple of months.
This once the rudeness started again,which was one sided,I can't see how praising someone for her work caused such a response,it was unwarranted so deserved the short temp ban in the hope that it puts an end to this personal grudge.

Flynn

There are so few members posting........... that is the more likely reason as to why people don't have to seve out their bans.

The threads that get the most hits are the ones where members are complaining.....that says a lot about the present state of this board.[/SIZE]

arella

Jokeroo Legend
LMAO! I could dedicate more of my time to posting! Lets see... give up 2 naps and tell the kids the housework & cooking are their problem:0) That should do it!!!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
wen will people start actign liik adults that they aer...insted of little children...you do not haev to liik soemoen..that is up to you who you liik...but as adults..should we not atleast live an let live?..just my thot hugs all RK

essex boy

Super Moderator
As Dragontears has to go into hospital I've lifted Grouchie's ban a couple of days early so she can keep everyone informed of her progress.

♪ Grouchie ♪

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 1983425]As Dragontears has to go into hospital I've lifted Grouchie's ban a couple of days early so she can keep everyone informed of her progress.[/quote]
thank you so I can let her friends know as soon as I hear

essex boy

Super Moderator
Both threads are still being posted on,if Sadie or Pattie wish for either to be deleted or locked they can send me a PM letting me know and it will be done.

♪ Grouchie ♪

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 1983438]Both threads are still being posted on,if Sadie or Pattie wish for either to be deleted or locked they can send me a PM letting me know and it will be done.[/quote]
ok
I will call pattie after I hear from Lionsden (Dragontears husband)

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="lil_ms_grouch712003, post: 1983434]I think this thread & PV's should be deleted...

even though thank you everyone
and Arella :D[/QUOTE]

Thank you Essex Boy !!! Grouchie so good to have you back but sorry to say I didn't know you got kicked out,otherwise I would have given Essex an ear full.*LOL* I also agree the 2 threads should be deleted,it's so heart breaking to see how friends can hurt each other in the heat of a moment.I know if it bothers me don't go there(which I don't)I never saw this thread & only the first page of purples thread,Just my thought !! *HUGS* Diana(MOM)