Solem squares of tenderness, the poem of my life....

crazy_but_cute

Solem squares of tenderness,<br>
Sadness inside me,
<BR>But hiding it has become easy,<BR>
Just, 'Smile' and 'Be happy<BR>
Bottle up emotions<BR>
Can't let the sheild teat<BR>
Secretly, I cry, inside<BR>
Outside, I am happy<BR>
Acting Stupid, feeling worse<BR>
Solem squares of tenderness<br>
A tor soul hides inside me<br>
Iwant to scream, but I cannot,<br>
Anger kindles inside me, like a fire...<br>
I let it out as Happiness<br>
I feel secretly alone....<br>
I cry in the darkness of night,<br>
Burry my head in the clouds,<br>
Trying to let it all drift away....<br>
Solem squares of tenderness...........<br>

<p>......By the way, I'm 13......​

~*~BabyGirl~*~

Thanx for sharin the poem
It was good
Did you write it?
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>08-16-2004 02:42 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 276930" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>crazy_but_cute</TD><TD class=alt2>'course, nobody cares.....</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
Thats where your wrong
People do care!
Welcome to The Roo!
Have fun
and
If you need help with anything
Just let us know

Berginyon

Of course people care... I care! As a fellow poet... I know EXACTLY how you feel... I have written... Oh... iuno... 14 poems on that same subject... And I could write a hundred more... And it still would not describe us. Mayhaps you would like to read what I have written? Bah, Prolly not.

--Bergy. (Eighteen by the way... Only been writing one year.... Not even)

Berginyon

You just gotz to remember... When you think the world has left you... And that there is no one that cares about you...You just gotta keep your Faith. (Yes... Bad attempt at a joke.)

Anyways... What is with your post saying you are 13... But... Your profile saying... That... Your birthday is in 1970? (Just alittle curious... That puts you ay... 34?) Oh well... Your birthday is only three days after mine... (With a couple of years differnce... seeing that I am eighteen...) I will have to make sure we celebrate together.

Being from Australia... That... Puts our time difference a little odd... I have never known anyone on a regular basis... (talking... IMing... or foruming... for that matter...) From that far away from California. (Brittan is a far as I go on my record.) Wanna make it Australia?

--Bergy.