Someone [or more] IS/ARE OUT FOR PATRISH!!

DonnasLaw

Apparently there is someone out there who is accusing Patrish of being a TROLL via Rep Points [mine was a Bad one]; another friend got a Good Point; and several others including Patrish; have received Bad Ponts. :mad:

Naturally this person or persons ~ DO NOT leave a name after making their comment.

I have also noticed someone and/or others have knocked down the Rating on the WEST COAST ROOVENTION Thread!!! :mad:

This is just plain spiteful and needs to have a stop put to it NOW!!! We need to ban our family together to end this nonsense ~ and these fools!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelOfWater

Well I wish I knew who the troll was, but I don't know:( all I know is it's not me! lol but honestly I've just gotten over the red m&m's I enjoy getting them lol you should see the roo bus haha we whine if everybody but us doesn't get one.. I mean it's all in fun to deal with the stupidity of this troll who feels they have to give out red ones but we should all just take it as a game and not get upset about the red ones, without getting upset then them doing it has no purpose for them they don't get our upset reactions then, right?

Ice Cream Man

Well, at least 95% of us know who the "good" Rooers are, so they'll never win!!! {insert evil laugh smiley} lol

It's nice of you to do this for Patrish & you are one of the most caring, unselfish & helpful people that I've ever meet! (on the computer & the phone, lol)

Go get 'em ladies!!! Hell with 'em ladies! Don't let it bother ya much ladies! Smile & Laugh ladies!

Ice Cream Man
:yin-yang: :yin-yang: :yin-yang: :colgate:

DonnasLaw

AngelOfWater said:
Well I wish I knew who the troll was, but I don't know:( all I know is it's not me! lol but honestly I've just gotten over the red m&m's I enjoy getting them lol you should see the roo bus haha we whine if everybody but us doesn't get one.. I mean it's all in fun to deal with the stupidity of this troll who feels they have to give out red ones but we should all just take it as a game and not get upset about the red ones, without getting upset then them doing it has no purpose for them they don't get our upset reactions then, right?
Yes Kenya, you do have a point, howeever, this individual or individuals are apparently going after Patrish and her friends, AND saying SHE IS A TROLL or THE TROLL!!! I am sorry, however, she is my 'little sis' ~ and I happen to care about these
horrific allegations against her character!!!!

She is wonderful person ~ works very hard as a Moderator, always being just and fair ~ with no compensation, and very few kudos for her hard work; and happens to care very much about the Roo and the family/members [as we & Aluli go back to nearly the beginning of ROO in 2001!!!]. AND, so do I!!!!!

So, I will not sit idley by and let her character be even "privately" smeared!!!

Peace Kenya!!

:inlove:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Ice Cream Man said:
Well, at least 95% of us know who the "good" Rooers are, so they'll never win!!! {insert evil laugh smiley} lol

It's nice of you to do this for Patrish & you are one of the most caring, unselfish & helpful people that I've ever meet! (on the computer & the phone, lol)

Go get 'em ladies!!! Hell with 'em ladies! Don't let it bother ya much ladies! Smile & Laugh ladies!

Ice Cream Man
All very true ICM,,,,,I have never said anything either as I don't want to feed into the TROLL's, but in the last 2 months I have gotten 18 RED ones,,,,,I just feel to hell with them,,,what's the difference,,,I only look at the Green one's and count my blessings that I have so many more friends here and the trolls can not destroy that,,,,,lmao,,,ok you Troll's I finally admitted I got Red one's,,,,so just keep 'em coming as it don't bother me one bit,,,,,,the only prize we get out of it is the Green one's ARE the PRIZE ! ! !

AngelOfWater

donnaslaw88 said:
Yes Kenya, you do have a point, howeever, this individual or individuals are apparently going after Patrish and her friends, AND saying SHE IS A TROLL or THE TROLL!!! I am sorry, however, she is my 'little sis' ~ and I happen to care about these
horrific allegations against her character!!!!

She is wonderful person ~ works very hard as a Moderator, always being just and fair ~ with no compensation, and very few kudos for her hard work; and happens to care very much about the Roo and the family/members [as we & Aluli go back to nearly the beginning of ROO in 2001!!!]. AND, so do I!!!!!

So, I will not sit idley by and let her character be even "privately" smeared!!!

Peace Kenya!!

Oh I wasn't saying dont' defend her! I really care about Patrish too! Your right she does do a get job as a mod and everything, I was just commenting about how people should react to the bad rep points. I don't know who it is that is saying she is the troll, but how can they prove it? unless they can prove it, then why should it bother anybody? People won't believe unless their is proof and you can't really get proof on it now can we? Which sucks.. jokaroo should just tell us all who it is! lol but they won't do it cuz we know how much they love to comment about everything going on here!

Ice Cream Man

homeinspec said:
All very true ICM,,,,,I have never said anything either as I don't want to feed into the TROLL's, but in the last 2 months I have gotten 18 RED ones,,,,,I just feel to hell with them,,,what's the difference,,,I only look at the Green one's and count my blessings that I have so many more friends here and the trolls can not destroy that,,,,,lmao,,,ok you Troll's I finally admitted I got Red one's,,,,so just keep 'em coming as it don't bother me one bit,,,,,,the only prize we get out of it is the Green one's ARE the PRIZE ! ! !
Maybe Jokaroo himself is smoking pot & doing this for a good laugh! LOL

...YA THINK???
:laugh: :laugh: :yin-yang:

DonnasLaw

Ice Cream Man said:

Ice Cream Man

Thank you hunni!!! :inlove: We will continue to smile and laugh ~ however, I will continue to support and uphold my 'lil sis's' character as long as someone feels the need to besmirch her; even privately while giving out Bad & Good Rep points; does not go over well with me!!! :mad:

And I would start a Thread for ANY member here if I was aware of the situation!!!!

And I hope the rest of the ROO FAMILY will be just as supportive regarding this matter.

BIG HUGS TO YOU SUGAR!!!
:inlove: :inlove: :colgate: :inlove: :inlove:

MU ~ AH!!!!

wickedmoon

Ice Cream Man said:

...YA THINK???
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: youre a nut

I'll help in any way i can, just let me know!
i dont know why they gave me a good point when they said this to me :bored:
im spreading around love as much as i can, when i can, and ill be sure to get some to you and patrish :inlove:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Ice Cream Man said:

...YA THINK???
Comments like that,,,no wonder I like ya my friend,,,,,,hey what ever floats their boat,,,who ever it might be,,,,,hmmmmm maybe it's Jokaroo's way of getting even with me for the comments I made before about their way of handling things,,,,,ya think? BUT,,,as the old saying goes,,,,,

"What? Me Worry?"

,,,,,,,,, ROTFLMAO

KAMITAZZ

Well I Know How Good Patrish Is...she Has Given Me Good Rep Points But Like The Others I Have Gotten Little Red Ones For Stupid Threads But One Thing I Have Noticed There Is Always One Person In The Same Thread I Am In When I Get Bad Ones......luv Ya Donna And Icm

Ice Cream Man

AngelOfWater said:
Oh I wasn't saying dont' defend her! I really care about Patrish too! Your right she does do a get job as a mod and everything, I was just commenting about how people should react to the bad rep points. I don't know who it is that is saying she is the troll, but how can they prove it? unless they can prove it, then why should it bother anybody? People won't believe unless their is proof and you can't really get proof on it now can we? Which sucks.. jokaroo should just tell us all who it is! lol but they won't do it cuz we know how much they love to comment about everything going on here!
I'll say this once more!

It's great to defend our friends, cause I've did the same, and I also can not sit back & do nothing!

...***BUT the main point is to defend your friends, cuss the asses out if you have too(evil laugh...sometimes it feels good, lol).....BUT DON'T BE ANGRY, DON'T STRESS YOURSELF OUT, AND MOVE ON QUICKLY!

That IS possible!!! I've told a few what I think in a very straight forward way...but at the the same time I'm typing I'm also laughing!!

..just don't let something that you can't control, bother you very much!

"God, give us grace to accept with serenity
the things that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things which should be changed,
and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other."

Ice Cream Man

DonnasLaw88 said:
I will continue to support and uphold my 'lil sis's' character as long as someone feels the need to besmirch her!
Damn...now I have to reach for my dictionary again! LOL:laugh: :laugh: :p :tounge2:

DonnasLaw

wickedmoon said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: youre a nut

I'll help in any way i can, just let me know!
i dont know why they gave me a good point when they said this to me :bored:
im spreading around love as much as i can, when i can, and ill be sure to get some to you and patrish :inlove:
Thank you hun!!! And as soon as it will let me do it for you again ~ I will also!!
**HUGS** :inlove:

Jon Collardgreens

It Looks Like We Need The Billy Goats Gruff. This Reminds Me Of

My Childhood Story Of Th Billy Goats Gruff & The Trolls.

I.c.m. = You Crack Me Up. Ha Hahaah Ha Ha H Ha Wwoooooo

You Are Cool I.c.m. Oh Man. Whew. I Am Flippin Out. Im Sorry

For Laughin But I Can't Help It. Hey I.c.m. Did You Get Out Your

Dictionary On That Word; I Might Look It Up Myself.

DonnasLaw

KAMITAZZ said:
Well I Know How Good Patrish Is...she Has Given Me Good Rep Points But Like The Others I Have Gotten Little Red Ones For Stupid Threads But One Thing I Have Noticed There Is Always One Person In The Same Thread I Am In When I Get Bad Ones......luv Ya Donna And Icm

Thank you sweetie ~ ditto!!!

HUGS & LUV!!!

Jon Collardgreens

Hi Patrish; I Just Thought I'd Say Hi How Are Ya.?

There Is Bound To Be Rude People Every Now & Then Or More

Often Then Needed. I Just Want To Say That Patrish Would Have

Almost Close To 30,000 Posts By Now If It Weren't For A Virus

That Came To Roo About A Year Ago Or Less. Alot Of Peoples

Posting Numbers Got Hit. Fiesty Lara's Points Went Down Too.

& Many Others. I Wish You The Best Patrish.

You Rock Woman.