Stabbed after disappointing sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazbut

The woman who stabbed her boyfriend after disappointing sex

A 40-year-old man from Lulea received life-threatening injuries after being stabbed in the lung by his 28-year-old Russian girlfriend. The pair was staying at the man's apartment in the northern Swedish town when they got into a heated argument about their relationship. The 40-year-old says that his girlfriend was disappointed with the quality of their sex that evening. Having acquired a short-term visa for herself and her young son, the woman came to Lulea for a holiday. She worked at a chicken farm back in Russia. But on the night in question a discussion about their relationship ended up in violence. She grabbed a knife and stabbed him. She claimed that she grabbed the first item that came to hand, only realizing later that it was not a pen or a fork as she had initially thought. She later hid the knife in a wardrobe and contacted some neighbours, who called the SOS number. The man was able to recover from his injuries after a successful emergency operation. According to the couple, the dispute stemmed from dissatisfaction with their sex life. The man claims that her fury was borne of disappointment with the evening's sex.''

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
If I stabbed Darrell every time he dissapointed me in the sack, he'd be a dead man by now...
thats just childish if you ask me.....

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
There are ways to turn bad sex into good sex....all ya gotta do is use your imagination. I guess she didn`t have one?

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="TakinMyLyfeBack, post: 3438175]Im just glad I have an overactive imagination...ROFL[/QUOTE]

I betcha Darrell's relieved...lol:giggles:

mazbut

[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 3438172]There are ways to turn bad sex into good sex....all ya gotta do is use your imagination. I guess she didn`t have one?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm....blond with a brain and imagination too!! God save the king!:)

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="mazbut, post: 3438190]Hmmm....blond with a brain and imagination too!! God save the king!:)[/QUOTE]

Totally:giggles:

mazbut

[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 3438201]Totally:giggles:[/QUOTE]

aren't you being 'cruel'??:)

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 3438177]I betcha Darrell's relieved...lol:giggles:[/QUOTE]

Yup....considering Lorena Bobbitt is my cousin....:rofl:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="mazbut, post: 3438215]aren't you being 'cruel'??:)[/QUOTE]

Moi?:sigh:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="mazbut, post: 3438535]Oui!!:)[/QUOTE]

lol...silly maz. I don't have a cruel bone in my body darling.

mazbut

but you do have a borrowed 'rib', don't you??:)
Do I need to come to Canada to see ya for that??:sigh:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="mazbut, post: 3438543]but you do have a borrowed 'rib', don't you??:)
Do I need to come to Canada to see ya for that??:sigh:[/QUOTE]

It's not like I borrowed it from you personally...lol. btw...God TOOK a rib, he didn't borrow it...so there!!

mazbut

maybe but HE might have given you mine!;) If and When can I have it back??:)

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="mazbut, post: 3438556]maybe but HE might have given you mine!;) If and When can I have it back??:)[/QUOTE]

Come and get it:sigh:

randyshark

A man in northern Sweden was stabbed in the lung by his girlfriend during a heated discussion about their relationship. Apparently, the woman was angry that he was so bad in bed. After venting his frustrations through violence, it will be much less sex than they think.

mazbut

[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 3438634]Come and get it:sigh:[/QUOTE]

:sigh: you can keep the gift!!:)

mazbut

[QUOTE="randyshark, post: 3440245]A man in northern Sweden was stabbed in the lung by his girlfriend during a heated discussion about their relationship. Apparently, the woman was angry that he was so bad in bed. After venting his frustrations through violence, it will be much less sex than they think.[/QUOTE]

am sure they will find some way out ...even if they had to go out of the way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.