Superbowl Poll

eclipse_storm

Please answer honestly. And only once. I am curious how many out there actualy watch the game.

lovely_angel

I use to watch it with my sons, but now they are not with me and I lost interest so now I just watch the comercials

Short-n-stout

I watch for the great commercials and the pre-game and halftime shows. I also like this time of year because all the snack foods are on sale!! :colgate:

Jon Collardgreens

I like the half-time show & the game.
Commercials can be funny too. I'm bummed that my
one favorite team is not in it. I almost don't care
who wins or loses. I'll watch for the interest.
Commercial Time 4 SuperBowl is extravigant.

Jon Collardgreens

Thier record is not good but my favorite team is
The Detroit Lions. They have come close in the regionals
but no cigar. They have had the ideal players to make it
in the S.BL. but not good coaching.Coaching & players
have not mached up.Tanks 4 the response.

Short-n-stout

Jon Collardgreens said:
Thier record is not good but my favorite team is
The Detroit Lions. They have come close in the regionals
but no cigar. They have had the ideal players to make it
in the S.BL. but not good coaching.Coaching & players
have not mached up.Tanks 4 the response.
I have 2 teams I root for. The Vikings, of course. They always have high hopes and as we all know always have good intentions of "winning it this year". Then there is the Green Bay Packers. I was born in Wisconsin so grew up watching them with my dad. Once you are a Packer fan you just can't steer away from them. No team like them! I should have known that since you're from Mich. you would be a Lions fan. Just never know, I guess.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I watch all year long,,,,my Mother and I alternate each week on picking the teams betting $1.00 per game and then $5.00 on the Super Bowl. This gives her something to look forward to each week and when one of our teams scores we call and let the phone ring once and hang up,,,,same as saying nener nener mine scored. She is 87 and still going strong, hope I can be as active when I reach her age. After Super Bowl we add up the wins and loses and settle up.

I am going for the Patriots this year,,,,normally the 49's and Greenbay.

Short-n-stout

homeinspec said:
I watch all year long,,,,my Mother and I alternate each week on picking the teams betting $1.00 per game and then $5.00 on the Super Bowl. This gives her something to look forward to each week and when one of our teams scores we call and let the phone ring once and hang up,,,,same as saying nener nener mine scored. She is 87 and still going strong, hope I can be as active when I reach her age. After Super Bowl we add up the wins and loses and settle up.

That was a great story, homeinspec. What a lovely way to spend time with your mom w/o physically being together. Hopefully, it will be a good game and both your phones will be ringing. Enjoy her while she is "still going strong". My mom went to Heaven to be with my dad. They are watching the Super Bowl from up there. :inlove:

lovely_angel

homeinspec said:

Oh that is so cool. That is so sweet for you to do that with your mom and give her something to look forward to. I am sure y'all have a lot of fun doing that.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
lovely_angel said:
Oh that is so cool. That is so sweet for you to do that with your mom and give her something to look forward to. I am sure y'all have a lot of fun doing that.
Yes we do,,,,,ya only have one Mom, so gotta take care of 'em,,,,,,hell they put up with all our s****t growing up,,,,old saying,,, its pay back time and I don't resent it one bit,,,,,just happy she is still in my life

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Short-n-stout said:
That was a great story, homeinspec. What a lovely way to spend time with your mom w/o physically being together. Hopefully, it will be a good game and both your phones will be ringing. Enjoy her while she is "still going strong". My mom went to Heaven to be with my dad. They are watching the Super Bowl from up there. :inlove:
I am sure they are with you Today watching the Big Game,,,I honestly belive the Spirit lives forever,,,,,have a great day S-n-S,,,

Jon Collardgreens

Wow ! Was that Janet Jackson?That was cool hip hop
dancing.I wish I were younger.I'd wind up in the
hospital if I attempted to dance like that.These new
dancing styles are cool.

Jon Collardgreens

Come on Carolina,its 14 to 10.Remeber what your coach
told you,send that New Eng team to dark palce they've never been before.The news media must have been eaves dropping on them w/a microphone.

Jon Collardgreens

#87 on the Carolina team is still a good reciever
amidst being knocked down.Come on Peppers,hold that
line!!! Go Dan Morgan!!Pork them beans.
.Come on Smith & Cousin Go Panthers.

Jon Collardgreens

Yeah excellent Yeah!!! Touchdown #20 from the
Panthers,Go Get em !!! HERE WE GO PANTHERS
HERE WE GO.Go Team GO!!! HOLD THAT LINE.

Jon Collardgreens

Come on Panthers,Don't give up!!!!!Go Baby Go!!!!
TEAMWORK!!! Thank you #20 for that great touchdown.
12:32 left.Foster. Stop that Smitt#33. Defense
Defense.Hold that line!!!! Go Panthers.

Jon Collardgreens

#23 of the Panthers!!!Great interception.Go Panthers!!!!
Hot digitty dog. Theres still hope 4 the Panthers.!!!
Tear through that N.E.defense. U can do it Panthers!!!!!
N.E. naughty you,Illegal use of the hands.
4th down 7min. to go.