Surrogate mother s and Celebs

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
Cristiano Ronaldo, the Real Madrid star, became the latest in a long line of celebrities with unusual parenting arrangements when he announced the birth of his son on Sunday.

The Real Madrid footballer revealed at the weekend that he had become the father to a child who would be under his "exclusive guardianship".

An unnamed source told The Sun that the mother is a "party girl" who Ronaldo would not "settle down" with, prompting him to pay her the sum.

They said: "He paid nearly a year's wages but it's more than worth it. He's called it the most expensive day of his life, but at least he has sole custody."

The child is believed to be with Ronaldo's family in the Algarve, Portugal.

The 25-year-old is said to want his mother Dolores and sister to help him raise his son.
His sister, Katia, has revealed.
"The baby is doing very well, his sister said. "We are looking after him while Cristiano is away.
He's called Cristiano just like his dad. Cristiano chose the name but we like it. He looks like his father and like me. He has the same eyes. We don't know the mother, we never met her."
Ronaldo, who is believed to be on holiday in the United States with his girlfriend Irina Shayk,

Ronaldo's current girlfriend, the Russian lingerie model Irina Shayk, reacted to the news on Facebook, writing: "My boyfriend is now father of a boy."

This secrecy has led to speculation in the Portuguese press that the baby is the product of a surrogacy arrangement.
"Some people may think it's strange, but we don't. We're very happy about what Cristiano has done," said Katia.
Ronaldo's mother Dolores, 55, confirmed her grandson had been born in the US, but the family refused to elaborate on the rumours about the details of the boy's parentage.

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
What got my puzzled was:
if it was a surrogacy arrangement...could he not have planned it better..that the birth wont be during the worldcup
and interfeared with his holidays arrangements with his lingerie model girlfriend...?lol

honestly...
if he wanted to adopt a baby...agencies would probly have said no...
if they got to know that he would be playing in the worldcup..
and then going on a well derserved leave with his lingerie model afterwards
rather then helping the baby settling in and to bond..lol
Speculations are also that he s gay...ok that seems a good way to parenthood and if you have the money...and ok grandma s make good babysitters...but ?

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
hmmmmm I guess money CAN buy happiness!

I think that this baby was purchased, obviously he doesn't have any intentions of spending time with the child, but his money has bought and paid for his brand new title.....dad! Now he's a real man.

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 3431176]hmmmmm I guess money CAN buy happiness!

I think that this baby was purchased, obviously he doesn't have any intentions of spending time with the child, but his money has bought and paid for his brand new title.....dad! Now he's a real man.[/QUOTE]

Im with you on that Sadie..even thoughn Im a big fan..lol

He already will bring out his Jr.christiano designer fashion soon...addition to his christiano collection..

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="~ Anna ~, post: 3431258]Im with you on that Sadie..even thoughn Im a big fan..lol

He already will bring out his Jr.christiano designer fashion soon...addition to his christiano collection..[/QUOTE]

Seems he's cashing in already...lol.

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
Cristiano Ronaldo's toenails have gone black - but it's not bruises from knocking in a stack of World Cup goals.

The footballer, 25, who scored just once in the tournament, has painted his nails in a bizarre gothic-style.

Portuguese captain Ronaldo showed off his pedicure while getting over his footie disappointment on holiday with girlfriend Irina Shayk.

They swam and sunbathed at their New York hotel rooftop pool. Presumably the new dad thought the black nail polish matched both his mood and tight black trunks.

One onlooker said: "It looked pretty odd, he was the only man in the pool wearing nail polish, probably one of the only men in New York." Ronaldo, who has left his baby son by a mystery woman at home with his family, has partied all week with Russian model Irina.

The star has become known for his odd fashions. But we fear for his latest trend once Real Madrid's new season starts - kicking a football will take the shine off his polish...

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
dont know how famous she is but its good PR for her too beeing his GF..lol???

LilMissPurrfect

I hope he acts more mature with his new "mini-me" than he did when portugal got beat in the world cup. :huh:

I have my doubts that this baby is from a one-night stand and that he paid the mother off.
If it was for the money it would have been more financially beneficial to keep the baby and take his ass to court to sue him for multi million dollar child support payments.
I have no doubt that he is gay....probably also one of the reasons why Ronaldo is a big supporter of legalization of same-sex marriage in Portugal...... but i can completely understand why No football player will ever admit that he is homosexual....as he would not have a life anymore.
Not so much with his own team mates.... but supporters of the other team will always keep using it against you.

That aside. He is a great player....if he would stop acting like a diva.

kipper

Super Moderator
he had to buy the kid fast before Madonna or Angelina Jolie beat him to it...:heehee:

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3431516]he had to buy the kid fast before Madonna or Angelina Jolie beat him to it...:heehee:[/QUOTE]

Ain't that the truth - LMAO :laugh3:

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3431549]I'm sure, gay or not, he didn't lack for candidates lol :whistle:[/QUOTE]

:meme: :blush:;)

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="~ Anna ~, post: 3431695]:meme: :blush:;)[/QUOTE]

I know, right? lol :blush: :high5:

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3431707]I know, right? lol :blush: :high5:[/QUOTE]
but ..but..I think i have to start looking for another sexy soccer player
and can take this one slowly but surely of my fan list..lol

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="~ Anna ~, post: 3431265]Cristiano Ronaldo's toenails have gone black - but it's not bruises from knocking in a stack of World Cup goals.

The footballer, 25, who scored just once in the tournament, has painted his nails in a bizarre gothic-style.

Portuguese captain Ronaldo showed off his pedicure while getting over his footie disappointment on holiday with girlfriend Irina Shayk.

They swam and sunbathed at their New York hotel rooftop pool. Presumably the new dad thought the black nail polish matched both his mood and tight black trunks.

One onlooker said: "It looked pretty odd, he was the only man in the pool wearing nail polish, probably one of the only men in New York." Ronaldo, who has left his baby son by a mystery woman at home with his family, has partied all week with Russian model Irina.

The star has become known for his odd fashions. But we fear for his latest trend once Real Madrid's new season starts - kicking a football will take the shine off his polish...

[/QUOTE]

He has girly toes...lmbo:laugh3:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I'm stepping over to the other side of this debate.
So far everyone has bemoaned the guy for paying for this kid.

What of the Mother that SOLD HER BABY???
I applaud her for not aborting the baby. That's one good point.
But it takes 2 people to make a baby.

So she wanted to screw a soccer star? So what? Apparently there are a few, here, that would too! :D
She had a one night stand, got fertilized, and used that baby for a big payday.

He could have just paid her, a lot less than this, that night and used a condom.

AutumnRain

so he bought off the mother.... says more about her than him..
he may be a pretty football star.. but he is giving his son the best he can.. a loving family .. many kids dont get that these days..