The Amorous Adventures of Marky and the Pea

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot
Welcome to our NEW thread, designed to inspire those who are waiting for the One, to bring a smile to those who think things will NEVER get better, and show what love works like for those who are new to the game. (lol)
The first few entries are from my previous thread, to bring folks up-to-speed! Then, all new stuff:

<!--StartFragment --> Wednesday:
I was late and stressing. I had done an all-nighterthe night before trying (And failing) to get everything just right for her when she arrived, so I was EXHAUSTED. Had planned to use my prep period to get things ready for my substitute teacher on Thursday, so, of course, they called me in during that whole period!! More to do after school, when I should be on my way to SD. After I have a surprize conference in the pricipal's office. 15 MORE MINUTES GONE! After a few drop-off stops, I am on my way! I call Sweetpea and leave a message on her phone: I will be no more than 30 minutes late!! As I am wiggling through SD traffic, wishing I'd said "One hour," she calls me. Her plane is 30 minutes late. So IO was ALMOST ontime!! :D
After a meeting scene which drew aplause from other passengers and requests from airport security to "get a room" (j/k, lol), we went to the restaurant we had been talking about for days.....And the guy locked the door just as we got up to it. :( Debbie said she was hungry and asked for an Ultimate Cheeseburger across the street at Jaques in the Box. Then we rode home, laughing, listening to music, and telling stories. Lot's of illegal smootching kept my eyes from becoming hypnotised by the white line! :)
Yesterday, I made her eggs, bacon, sticky bun, OJ, tea, and other goodies in bed. Then, we walked, talked, shopped, ate, and.....Well, had a great time!
Hey, Andi! We found you the COOLEST present for West Coast Roovention! Now get here!
Today, I set up the sofa for her. She's seen a LOT of stress involved in moving from her home and friends, getting used to a new place, SO...
I have a stack of books and magazines for her to read. The remote is right there. A bottle of her favorite soda and a glass fo ice is on the table. So is her Cel. I told her she can only get up to go to the restroom, get something to eat, or sit on the front stoop for a few minutes, if the day is nice. The dishes are to remain in the sink til I get home, I am making the bed and the sofa, and tonight: Chinese takeout and "Bridget Jones' Diary".
I think I found a pretty neat lady, y'all!
More later. Just wanted you who wrote the death threats ( :) ) to know I am taking good care of her!

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot
I know we keep trying to get this one closed out, to begin the new one! All I have to say right now is this: I am happy, healthy, very much in love, & have definately done the right thing. It might seem fast to some of you. It is actually just right! Marky is VERY GOOD to me! He spoils me & no I didn't stay on the couch all day! lmaoooo! I went outside & enjoyed the day. No cigs since Wed morning except for the one I snuck yesterday. He knows:cry: I am trying! Have the headache to prove it! Kids day today! Keep praying for us all today!!! Well, talk to you all soon! Love & hugs!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

sweetpea0257

A little while ago, it occurred to me that we have been together for 4 blissful days full of twists & turns! As it turns out, we did not go to San Diego as planned. Marky called Cindy to find out if she wanted visitors & come to find out that she had taken a tumble earlier in the day. This is not good being that she just had major spinal surgery 5 days prior. We ended up not going to see her, as Marky spent a good deal of time consoling & praying with her on the phone. We ended up going to Calexico & got to eat at Home Town Buffet, finally! LOL
We toured the town & Marky took me down to the border. We came home & watched a movie, talked & relaxed with each other. We are winding down for the night now, as 5:30am comes early. We have stayed off the computer as much as possible because we cannot get enough time to spend with each other if we get on, as we both end up with Never-ending IM's, PM's & all things that take away from the time together we both still so dearly need.

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot
Here is the present I had waiting for me at the airport in San Diego!! She had to get my lips away from her long enough to take the shot!! LOL!

INTRODUCING.....
Marky and the Pea!

dragonprincess

awww.. it's about time too marky!!! sheesh what TOOK you soo long to get the freaking pictures!!! aye caramba *sp sucks i don't take spanish anymore*... you remind me of Andy for some reason... older gent who plays bass guitar once in a while at church... lol

sassypants

Marky_D_Sahdd said:
Welcome to our NEW thread, designed to inspire those who are waiting for the One, to bring a smile to those who think things will NEVER get better, and show what love works like for those who are new to the game. (lol)
The first few entries are from my previous thread, to bring folks up-to-speed! Then, all new stuff:

<!--StartFragment -->Wednesday:
I was late and stressing. I had done an all-nighterthe night before trying (And failing) to get everything just right for her when she arrived, so I was EXHAUSTED. Had planned to use my prep period to get things ready for my substitute teacher on Thursday, so, of course, they called me in during that whole period!! More to do after school, when I should be on my way to SD. After I have a surprize conference in the pricipal's office. 15 MORE MINUTES GONE! After a few drop-off stops, I am on my way! I call Sweetpea and leave a message on her phone: I will be no more than 30 minutes late!! As I am wiggling through SD traffic, wishing I'd said "One hour," she calls me. Her plane is 30 minutes late. So IO was ALMOST ontime!! :D
After a meeting scene which drew aplause from other passengers and requests from airport security to "get a room" (j/k, lol), we went to the restaurant we had been talking about for days.....And the guy locked the door just as we got up to it. :( Debbie said she was hungry and asked for an Ultimate Cheeseburger across the street at Jaques in the Box. Then we rode home, laughing, listening to music, and telling stories. Lot's of illegal smootching kept my eyes from becoming hypnotised by the white line! :)
Yesterday, I made her eggs, bacon, sticky bun, OJ, tea, and other goodies in bed. Then, we walked, talked, shopped, ate, and.....Well, had a great time!
Hey, Andi! We found you the COOLEST present for West Coast Roovention! Now get here!
Today, I set up the sofa for her. She's seen a LOT of stress involved in moving from her home and friends, getting used to a new place, SO...
I have a stack of books and magazines for her to read. The remote is right there. A bottle of her favorite soda and a glass fo ice is on the table. So is her Cel. I told her she can only get up to go to the restroom, get something to eat, or sit on the front stoop for a few minutes, if the day is nice. The dishes are to remain in the sink til I get home, I am making the bed and the sofa, and tonight: Chinese takeout and "Bridget Jones' Diary".
I think I found a pretty neat lady, y'all!
More later. Just wanted you who wrote the death threats ( :) ) to know I am taking good care of her!
I never once had a *stressful* thought about this union.I FEEL really strongly that God set this in motion from day one.Don't worry about what other's feel and think.....they don't know your hearts.God never gives us more than we can *chew* and He is watching over you.God Bless this Relationship. I love you both and so does God....be happy.

AngelOfWater

yay pictures!!:D hehe you both look so happy!! Geez it's about time huh? lol anyway glad things are working out well:D and Marky you never messaged me back the other night! LOL oh well.. I'll survive, heh talk to you later:)

wife

Aww, I just found this thread. I was waiting and waiting for pictures. Nobody told me there was pictures already. I'm so happy for the two of you...

sassypants

\QUOTE\ I really wish people would stop blaming God for two people committing adultery. You are making up your own rules and claiming that God brought them together. No way. Adultery is a sin whether you are being abused or not. She's married to another.\QUOTE\

I found this tonight in my rep points...unsigned naturally.

I apprieciate that even tho you have chosen to *judge* me for my comments,you didn't red rep me.TY....
I am pretty sure I know who wrote this.......and all I can say is,

*Judge Not,lest thee be Judged!*

If these two people find happiness,yes I beleive God would be happy for them.In YOUR learnings,have you not come to see that all He wants for us is our love and for us to be happy.Try to be happy for them and to NOT take away from theirs.

sweetpea0257

I am so happy today that words cannot describe how I am feeling right now!!! Woo Hoo would work!!! As most of you know, yesterday was FUBAR, dealing with Mr. Soon to be EX & all! Well, I have spoken with him twice today & gotten some pretty awesome news. Unfortunately, I cannot share it with you until I have told Marky!:sad: lmao! But to hold you over, I can tell you alittle about what's been up with us! :colgate:
I get up with Marky every morning to make sure that he has all that he needs to start his work day! We have our morning devotional & prayers, we eat breakfast together, we discuss what our plans are for the evening & what I am going to be doing while he is at work. I walk him out the door & if I am decent I will walk him to the car. He lets me know that he has made it to work & will contact me at various times throughout the day just to say that he loves me!:inlove: He gets off work & we have been going out to eat. Not tonight though. I am finally going to cook for him! He wants spaghetti & that is what he is going to have! The sauce is already on:thumbs-up We will probably watch a movie tonight. We have been staying away from the Roo in order to spend time together, with a few exceptions of course on both of our parts. NEWS FLASH: my computer will be here next week!!! Another big Woo Hoo is heard!
I will continue this another time, as I can't tell everything in one day! lmao! I can tell you that everyday it gets better & better for us! I love Marky very much & will love him even more once he gets home & helps me with my new sig pics. lmao! Until later...the Pea is out...

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot
Just to make the guys jealous:
How many of you get to do a morning and evening devotional with the girl you love?
How many of you get little love notes and treats in your lunch?
How many of you have a beautiful lady who all but BEGS you to let her help with the laundry and such?
How many of you have a girl who moans passionately when she first SEEs you in the evening??
See how lucky I am??

To you, sweetpea. With all my love.

sweetpea0257

Oh wow! Last night was great! We went & got my other cell phone hooked up to Marky's, went to Costco & to Rite-Aid. Woo hoo! I'll go anywhere with my Marky! We came home & I cooked the spaghetti while Marky opened a bottle of red wine. We then fixed our plates which consisted of salad, spaghetti & garlic bread. After blessing the meal, we ate. Marky is still alive today, so I know I did something right! rotflmao! After we ate & put everything away, "no dishes for me & the Pea tonight." he said, we watched the movie Secretary. Great flick! Woo hoo!!! Movie is over & it's off to bed, where we got to play those games in the sheets. WOO HOO for ZOOM ZOOM!!! Marky's alarm goes off at 5:00am, so I wake up & let him sleep until 6:30am -6:45am, at which time, I wake him up & the fun starts again! Another new day to be thankful for!

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot
Here's MY version:
Came home. The table where I toss my mail and set my crap when I get home had been cleaned off. In fact, the laundry was done, the dishes were washed and the spaghetti sauce was simmering, she had even found time to scour the rust from the manicles on my bedposts and re-arranged the whips in my toy drawer so that it makes MUCH more sence now. (lol)
The flowers I had given her last week were (still alive and) in the center. On either side were the dinner candles I had even forgotten were there!!
Things were WONDERFUL.
I had brought home the wine and some Ben & Jerry's for dessert.
Then came the complications: IMs, phone calls, last minute errands.....We actually ate around 10:30, and it would have been later, but we made the decision to ignore all new IMs and just eat (sorry, folks! We love Roo people, but we have to eat and sleep!! LOL) We lit ALL the candles and turned out ALL the lights. We prayed. We laughed. We planned. We talked about the wonder of candle wax. (Don't ask). Then, we went to the sofa, where I USED to eat dinner. We decided it was too late too start lugging around a pint of B&J's each, so we decided to forego. We watched "Secretary," which Sweetpea had never seen. She fell asleep in my arms.
(That was the romantic part. Later, she got to watch me wake up after inhaling acidy vomit from my acid reflux. Not so very 'fairy tale come true')
Today is one week fron the day I picked her up at the airport, and felt immediately at ease. Everything since then has been more and more comfortable. I have a woman who loves to pray with me, who is disappointed when we skip devotionals, who cries when she believes people take advantage of my time, as if it hurts her to see me tired.
And she sends me e-cards telling me how much she loves me all day long.
How can anyone NOT love that??

sweetpea0257

It's still hard to believe that it has been a week since I got here. This has been one of the best, if not the best week in my life, up to this point! We have had a great week! Gone to the movies, which we are supposed to do tonight, but my Sweetheart is helping out yet another Roo'er in need. That is what drew me to him, except I never IM'd for help. I PM'd & e-mailed, then eventually spoke on the phone. LOL Anyway I have suffered with a massive migraine today & have gotten loopy off of vicodin! Still have the headache, but now I feel more blonde than I am! LOL I'm not sure what we are going to do tonight. I would be happy anywhere as long as I am with my Marky!
He talks about feeling spoiled...
He is very careful about what he wants me to do around the house. He loves the fact that I get up with him of a morning (which is something he said that he has never had before now),yet he worries that I don't get enough sleep. I only Roo when he is asleep or at work. This is to give him his time with me that he deserves. If we go on the Roo at night, we are both here, looking over each other's shoulders. We are constantly touching, which I love. He makes me feel loved & special! I make him feel loved & needed. We make a great team!!! Happy One Week Honey!!! I can't wait to see what this next week brings! The Pea loves Marky!!!

AngelOfWater

Marky_D_Sahdd said:
Here's MY version:
Came home. The table where I toss my mail and set my crap when I get home had been cleaned off. In fact, the laundry was done, the dishes were washed and the spaghetti sauce was simmering, she had even found time to scour the rust from the manicles on my bedposts and re-arranged the whips in my toy drawer so that it makes MUCH more sence now. (lol)
The flowers I had given her last week were (still alive and) in the center. On either side were the dinner candles I had even forgotten were there!!
Things were WONDERFUL.
I had brought home the wine and some Ben & Jerry's for dessert.
Then came the complications: IMs, phone calls, last minute errands.....We actually ate around 10:30, and it would have been later, but we made the decision to ignore all new IMs and just eat (sorry, folks! We love Roo people, but we have to eat and sleep!! LOL) We lit ALL the candles and turned out ALL the lights. We prayed. We laughed. We planned. We talked about the wonder of candle wax. (Don't ask). Then, we went to the sofa, where I USED to eat dinner. We decided it was too late too start lugging around a pint of B&J's each, so we decided to forego. We watched "Secretary," which Sweetpea had never seen. She fell asleep in my arms.
(That was the romantic part. Later, she got to watch me wake up after inhaling acidy vomit from my acid reflux. Not so very 'fairy tale come true')
Today is one week fron the day I picked her up at the airport, and felt immediately at ease. Everything since then has been more and more comfortable. I have a woman who loves to pray with me, who is disappointed when we skip devotionals, who cries when she believes people take advantage of my time, as if it hurts her to see me tired.And she sends me e-cards telling me how much she loves me all day long.
How can anyone NOT love that??
Okay Marky was this directed to me? I did not take advantage of your time, you didn't have to talk to me, you said so yourself you CHOSE to and now what you said here is very hurtful to me because you are the one that wanted to stay and talk to me that one night because I was having a hard time.. yeah I am grateful you did even if I was cruel, but I had my reasons for being that way and I thought you understood that. Now you are going and commenting like that and I feel it is completely directed at me and a couple other people you mentioned in our conversation that you said you are always there for.. that's not fair, it really isn't and I'm honestly sick of it.. yes I'm hurt and so is someone else, I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. With things said like that.. should I even bother trying to talk to you when I'm upset and need somebody to talk to about my problems? Should I just keep them too myself. I'm sorry if I upset the Pea with making you tired.. it won't happen again, I can promise you that. I know where you stand now I'm sorry I even bothered!

sweetpea0257

AngelOfWater said:
Okay Marky was this directed to me? I did not take advantage of your time, you didn't have to talk to me, you said so yourself you CHOSE to and now what you said here is very hurtful to me because you are the one that wanted to stay and talk to me that one night because I was having a hard time.. yeah I am grateful you did even if I was cruel, but I had my reasons for being that way and I thought you understood that. Now you are going and commenting like that and I feel it is completely directed at me and a couple other people you mentioned in our conversation that you said you are always there for.. that's not fair, it really isn't and I'm honestly sick of it.. yes I'm hurt and so is someone else, I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. With things said like that.. should I even bother trying to talk to you when I'm upset and need somebody to talk to about my problems? Should I just keep them too myself. I'm sorry if I upset the Pea with making you tired.. it won't happen again, I can promise you that. I know where you stand now I'm sorry I even bothered!

Kenya, Do not feel this way, as OUR comments were not directed at any one person. I had a bunch of IM's waiting for my attention that night too. We both decided that the Roo & all of our friends will be able to live without us for alittle bit, as we continue to get to know each other. Yes I do cry when I see Marky so tired that he cannot function as he should. He is one hellava guy & spreads himself too thin. He loses himself in the process & this my friend is not fair to him. He will not tell you this because he IS AFRAID of HURTING people by being honest! I love him very much & I hurt like HELL when he hurts!!! We have both been here 24/7 for people for so long, that no one can understand our need for a break once in a while. Everybody else takes breaks from the Roo as needed. Are we not allowed to do the same without being put on the GUILT TRIP FROM HELL??? Hugs to you & yours!!! Marky is my main concern & our TRUE FRIENDS WILL UNDERSTAND & ABIDE BY OUR NEEDS WITHOUT ALL OF THE STRESSING!!!

The adventure continues...
Next up... Thursday evening with the KIDS!!! Stay tuned...

sweetmelissa26

well i want to say i'm sorry for taking up your time that one night it wont happen again sorry for taking up your time worring about a dear friend of mine but hey i learned something right now i can deal with my problems on my own have a nice life marky and sweet pea goodbye

sweetpea0257

sweetmelissa26 said:
well i want to say i'm sorry for taking up your time that one night it wont happen again sorry for taking up your time worring about a dear friend of mine but hey i learned something right now i can deal with my problems on my own have a nice life marky and sweet pea goodbye

This is the very stuff I was just talking about! It is a damn shame that everyone feels that they have to turn the tables on us (well on me)!!! Your dear friend was helped that night, as much as she would let herself be!!! You cannot help someone that doesn't want to be helped. Marky did all he could that night to draw her out & she wasn't talking!!! He will do it again too & you know it!!! I have help to offer too, but no one takes me up on it. That's fine, I am bigger than all of this stuff & would have thought that you all were too!!! I knew that there would be some bumps which are all apart of the adventure. I will buckle-up because I do not plan on going anywhere for a long time!!! Take me or leave me!!! You only have Marky to hurt in all of this & I will be here to help him through it!!! Good luck!!!

sweetmelissa26

sweetpea0257 said:
This is the very stuff I was just talking about! It is a damn shame that everyone feels that they have to turn the tables on us (well on me)!!! Your dear friend was helped that night, as much as she would let herself be!!! You cannot help someone that doesn't want to be helped. Marky did all he could that night to draw her out & she wasn't talking!!! He will do it again too & you know it!!! I have help to offer too, but no one takes me up on it. That's fine, I am bigger than all of this stuff & would have thought that you all were too!!! I knew that there would be some bumps which are all apart of the adventure. I will buckle-up because I do not plan on going anywhere for a long time!!! Take me or leave me!!! You only have Marky to hurt in all of this & I will be here to help him through it!!! Good luck!!!
sweetpea its not like that i mean i'm going to step back and not running to people for help and i have been thinking a lot about leaving the roo, just for a little while that is and what i mean stepping back is so you and marky can have your time you need i didn't mean how it came out when i wrote it i'm sorry if it did i'm really happy for you and marky believe me on that and i know you guys need time and i know its a rocky ride getting to know a different person isn't easy i'm kinda going through that right now tring to get things together to move in with this one guy Scared to death lmao just kidding just nervous well take care bye