The Amorous Adventures of Marky and the Pea

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Marky_D_Sahdd, post: 2979312]Yes, in fact, it is.[/QUOTE]

hubby & company did the electrical work for that lol :bigsmile:

DonnasLaw

[QUOTE="Marky_D_Sahdd, post: 2970666]Mixed nuts:

[/quote]

Ummm, Hello there . . . who you calling a Nut ??? :hehe: :tounge2: :laugh: :hehe:

LYMI !!!! :inlove::inlove: That goes for all of ya !!!! :)
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah !!!!!

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot

11/11/59 - 07/07/08

I really never understood before how the loss of one voice laughing could diminish the entire world.

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot
Dunno what to write, here. Starting with "A Year In The Life," and continuing with this thread and the one in the Vault, Sweetpea and I wrote about everything (and I DO mean EVERYTHING!) about our relationship. I've posted the most important pictures here. I thought I would do or say something special here today, but I don't have any words. You can read back, as I have, and feel her humanity and humor, and her positive outlook, even as she faced crippling arthritis, fibromyalgia, spinal damage and SJS. She was smart, a large stack of books, including "The Bible," and "The Courage To Heal," were always on her nightstand. She was devoted to prayer and worship, and she sang like an angel.She and I used to sing harmony, almost from day one, and we went to heaven every Sunday on each others voices. She was outgoing, and could make a friend in the time it takes to order dinner at Popeye's. (This is not an exaggeration, she actually did it.) She was giving, and I can't tell you how many people she reached out to. But most of all, she laughed at my stupid jokes, and she made me laugh, as well.
Anything else I could say would probably be misunderstood by too many, but she was constantly a surprise, and I loved every day we spent together.

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
she was courageous, it took a LOT of gumption to throw caution to the wind and pick up and move out to California to be with a man she'd met on the internet, she was brave enough to chase her dreams, and what she got was beyond her wildest expectations, a man who loved her above all else, something people seek all their lives and most never find! :inlove:

KAMITAZZ

My thoughts and prayer are still with you like squirt said a special person to come to you and love you so much i wish I had a chance to meet her
hang i the Marky

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[QUOTE="DonnasLaw, post: 2981862]Ummm, Hello there . . . who you calling a Nut ??? :hehe: :tounge2: :laugh: :hehe:

LYMI !!!! :inlove::inlove: That goes for all of ya !!!! :)
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah !!!!![/QUOTE]

LOL...are you almond?