The Challenges

squirt

Administrator
which is the booty? lol

great job, Love!!!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi guys ~ Oh what fun ~ my internet went down, along with my landline ~ bloody nightmare to talk to a 'human' and not a recorded message ~ but it's back now ~ having meds for a back thing ~ looks like I may need a minor back op. ~ but we'll see, had this finished 'years' ago ~ but hopefully can post it now...LOL

The red moon......

squirt

Administrator
Hi guys ~ Oh what fun ~ my internet went down, along with my landline ~ bloody nightmare to talk to a 'human' and not a recorded message ~ but it's back now ~ having meds for a back thing ~ looks like I may need a minor back op. ~ but we'll see, had this finished 'years' ago ~ but hopefully can post it now...LOL

The red moon......

very striking creation ... lol smileyheehee1.gif
great job, RL!!!

here's hoping the meds do the job! ♥

AuroraAngel

The red moon......

Gorgeous work, RL. I honestly want to just enjoy the animation and not search for Merlin. Lol