The Challenges

AuroraAngel

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

ALL are gorgeous and spectacular in their own right! I love the Texas roadhouse it looks like it came right out of a magazine lol

Scars is all your creation needs to be named its wonderful yet emotional.. your 3-fer reminds me of going to my cousins in the
summer a town called Cottonwood near Redding, we'd play on the tracks and walk to the creek lol

The last 3 are spooky and fabulous... GREAT WORK my Melk friend

Congrats-job-well-done.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hi guys ~ Oh what fun ~ my internet went down, along with my landline ~ bloody nightmare to talk to a 'human' and not a recorded message ~ but it's back now ~ having meds for a back thing ~ looks like I may need a minor back op. ~ but we'll see, had this finished 'years' ago ~ but hopefully can post it now...LOL

The red moon......

I LOVE this look at that moon oh yeah!!! It reminds me of Hawaii the waves do just that SPECTACULAR :)

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
ALL are gorgeous and spectacular in their own right! I love the Texas roadhouse it looks like it came right out of a magazine lol

Scars is all your creation needs to be named its wonderful yet emotional.. your 3-fer reminds me of going to my cousins in the
summer a town called Cottonwood near Redding, we'd play on the tracks and walk to the creek lol

The last 3 are spooky and fabulous... GREAT WORK my Melk friend

View attachment 71279
thanks so much melky..i am glad you like my work♥