The Challenges

squirt

Administrator
I got one done yah me! lol

Life is busy and grief is hard to get through.. so I do it slowly and I’m told I need to take care of me too

Here’s the horse :emoji_two_hearts:

:emoji_eight_spoked_asterisk:
no matter the hearts! tinyheart2.gif
great job, Manzy!!! 1sm181GoldStars.gif
and tyvm ... take your time, take one day at a time, and yes, take care of yourself ♥

1smileyblowkiss070909.gif

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
thanks you all for the complements!! :) You know I adore all of your work, which are all so amazing!!

hugs_056.gif
I think just about everyone has been going through some tough times here lately, and on and off during the years. I have seen a lot in the years I have been here. (2004) :eek: All the friends I have made here and there has been so many that have passed on from this life...……. including family and childhood friends. And I miss them. Heartache reaches us all at one time or another. There's no way around it. Life goes on. Prayers, love and hugs to all that are heartbroken or depressed. Just remember, it gets better ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
thanks you all for the complements!! :) You know I adore all of your work, which are all so amazing!!

View attachment 73719
I think just about everyone has been going through some tough times here lately, and on and off during the years. I have seen a lot in the years I have been here. (2004) :eek: All the friends I have made here and there has been so many that have passed on from this life...……. including family and childhood friends. And I miss them. Heartache reaches us all at one time or another. There's no way around it. Life goes on. Prayers, love and hugs to all that are heartbroken or depressed. Just remember, it gets better ♥
Me too my friend, it’s hard to lose anyone, a family member, friend, Pet it all hurts!
and everyone has their own circumstances behind it, my dogs were my kids I couldn’t have.. I have my
moments this morning was one of them.. I miss them like crazy :cry: they were my world
Thanks for sharing Sis :emoji_hearts:

squirt

Administrator

View attachment 73719
I was, just last night, thinking about all that's transpired here, the good, the bad, the ugly
but I have to look back and smile, because even when it was ugly, love rose to save the day
and damn, we had some fun! lol
I need to get that wall of honor done, a place to remember those we've lost
to love and be loved, that's all there is ... and in this life I know I was loved here ♥ththlove.gif