The Challenges

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi everyone ~ my best to you all, sorry that I don't have the time to get around each and everyone of your threads, but saw the old 'coke station' and decided to try something ~ as they say "every picture tells a story"........LOL

squirt

Administrator
that's just adorable ~ so much to see! must be the last chance for gas lol drive.gif
great job, RL!!! 1bravosmiley.gif

we're just happy you're here! ♥
1smileyblowkiss070909.gif

squirt

Administrator
Making today a free day too ~ Fireworks ya know! lol
Have A Happy Independence Day! 1americanflag.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
they made masks mandatory a couple of months ago, but now they've added a $500 fine lol
they've re-closed the bars, and put a pause on opening to 100%, we've been at 75%
what's wild is that it's the younger people being hit this time
I'm doing all I can to keep myself healthy ~ the number one thing is to keep your fingers out of your eyes and nose

View attachment 102360
I have allergies so I’m always rubbing my eyes lol so far I’m fine I think because we don’t go many places either. Masks are required here too if the store your at says but the gym doesn’t require them
our small local one anyway, we’re not going back to LA Fitness we’re now members of our local one.
In Santa Clara county in Cali they haven’t even opened salons now they were supposed to July 13 but denied it again and other small businesses 🤷‍♀️

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hi everyone ~ my best to you all, sorry that I don't have the time to get around each and everyone of your threads, but saw the old 'coke station' and decided to try something ~ as they say "every picture tells a story"........LOL

looks like social distancing to me lol Super fun creation Peter
oh where oh where can Merlin be 😃

squirt

Administrator
I have allergies so I’m always rubbing my eyes lol so far I’m fine I think because we don’t go many places either. Masks are required here too if the store your at says but the gym doesn’t require them
our small local one anyway, we’re not going back to LA Fitness we’re now members of our local one.
In Santa Clara county in Cali they haven’t even opened salons now they were supposed to July 13 but denied it again and other small businesses 🤷‍♀️
that's ok as long as your hands are clean, but if you're out, say at the grocery store, try to not to rub your eyes until you can wash your hands or use some hand sanitizer - you can also use your sleeve to rub your eyes in an emergency, or maybe carry a hanky 1kissheart.gif

they're required inside everywhere here, but not every business enforces it, and not every person follows it
I'm all for personal choice, I don't think they help that much, and often cause more problems than they prevent
but the masks do make some people feel better, especially when worn by employees in close contact