The Challenges

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

squirt

Administrator
anytime I believe too ~ my friend Penny’s dog passed away his name was Bud he was a rescue
and he was simply the best, he’s hiked more miles than I ever will in a lifetime, she took him hiking and we did a few things together with Bud and Halloween trunk or treat and walking with Bud and my Abby and Bud was the reason I met my friend Penny it’s been hard not to tear up these last few days
Just this morning this Beauty bloomed out of no where in Madison’s rock garden I can’t help to
“Believe” it was Bud saying Hi 🐾
awwwwwwwww ... bless 1hug.gif
what a lovely message from heaven! ♥
1sendheart.gif

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Lovely creations everyone ~ such great ideas ~ I have a couple of one ones which I have completed ~ and will confirm that the 'little fella' is still in everything I do ~ he wouldn't let me finish one without being in it ~ it's just a matter of finding him ~ he insists on trying to hide!!

squirt

Administrator
challenge accepted! lol 1sm088doubleup.gif
but I'll have to do it later, I've gotta' leave shortly for a doc appt
wonderful creations, RL ~ great job!!! 1bravosmiley.gif
and tyvm ♥

1smileyblowkiss070909.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Lovely creations everyone ~ such great ideas ~ I have a couple of one ones which I have completed ~ and will confirm that the 'little fella' is still in everything I do ~ he wouldn't let me finish one without being in it ~ it's just a matter of finding him ~ he insists on trying to hide!!

always a pleasure to see you’ve been here Peter and what awesome creations
so many lovely critters to look for and enjoy 🤗

squirt

Administrator
thank you for the love ❤

Beautiful magic ~ Do you know a dog sleeps an average of 8 hours a day wouldn’t that be nice lol
and that’s not counting night time 🤗
I've sometimes thought it'd be nice to sleep more
then I get a tap on the shoulder "watch what you wish for" lo
l hiding.gif

1iloveyou999.gif